Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Shopping on the GC

8 posts, 4 members
Kimrose
1419 posts
Hi ladies, hit me up with your best shopping places. I am staying in Broardbeach. I have been to the GC a few times and have a few favourite places but I am always willing to explore more.
Thanks.
MareeB
5244 posts
Hi Kim  I've never been there. I hope you're having a good time :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Pacific Fair is liiiiiiiiiife. Could spend daaaaaays there alone lol. I’m obsessed with the rainbow fountain down by the Mecca Maxima too, so pretty. There’s a really lovely wee Japanese café near the hotel we stayed at (Meriton). Was only there 48 hours or something last time but loved it.

I love the views from the Q tower thing down closer to Surfers too
Helibabi
101 posts
Lucky!! Yes love pacific fair. A trip to surfers is good too. 
The outlet shop harbour town was a bit of a disappointment and not that much cheaper than some of the stores themselves but it might be ok now I was last there a few years ago. 
For the win pacific fair it has so much choice! 
Kimrose
1419 posts
We love the Meriton Trudi, thats where we are staying. Have stayed there in the past. Walking distance to Pacific Fair, looking forward to seeing the finished upgrade. Will check out the cafe.
Kimrose
1419 posts
I am hoping Harbour Town is worth a trip. I have a list of things to buy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Nice kim! We were there for work (conference at bond uni) but being so close to the beach and mall, with an absolutely phenomenal sunrise view from the (very high up!) room I had was bliss!

i went to harbour town in 2010  and still wear the silvery grey alpaca fur cape I got on that trip for like $10. I wasn’t blown away by it though so if I had to pick I’d say Pacific fair. But then again it’s 8 years since harbour town and only one since Pacific fair so who knows.

i hauled  like mad at Pacific fair this time last year despite only having like 2 hours to shop and a week in Sydney still to come, thank goodness I had an extra bag on the flight home lol

the Japanese place is out to the left of the hotel if you go out past the pool. Same block I think or maybe one towards the beach. It’s called Daichi by Ten: not licensed but super good casual Japanese (and I’m crazy fussy about Japanese food). Also had an amaaaaazing pasta and an almost as good gnocchi at a place more ‘in the shops’ but I can’t recall the name

Helibabi
101 posts
Ahhh cool if you know what you want from Harbour town you'll be sorted -  We didn't so were wondering aimlessly spending money for the sake of just spending money grr and found some stores had clearance stuff and it was the same price as stores at the normal malls clearance items argh.  So love your idea of a list to know what your hunting for. Lucky thing!! 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!