Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Shop Local This Christmas!

14 posts, 8 members
Head Pixie
569 posts
As y'all know, we don't usually allow advertising on the Beauty Review forum - but these are not usual times!

So in an effort to support local businesses who would appreciate our support this Christmas, we're opening up a thread where you can post information on local markets and small local businesses.

Happy shopping!! 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
If you're interested in supporting local crafters and small NZ businesses this Christmas, there's an online craft market taking place on Oh, For Craft's Sake Facebook page from the 19th - 26th November.  Yes, it starts tomorrow!  You get to do your Christmas shopping at a craft market, all from the comfort of your own home.

They have been posting sneak peeks of the products going up for sale on both their Facebook and Instagram pages (@ohforcraftssakenz), so have a look when you have a few minutes to spare.  Thank you. [/color]
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
This is a brilliant idea! I will have a think. That sounds cool Silvene...bummer I don't have Facebook 
MareeB
5241 posts
Good idea, thank you. I went looking yesterday for a handmade soap factory that used to be in the area, but it seems it closed (possibly some time ago) pretty sad, because I love bespoke products like that. We are lucky to have Awamoa Honey on sale at a local cafe, Rainbow Confectionery, and Whitestone Cheese. Great gifts that support local business and keep our community working :) 
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks for any upcoming links. I'm sure there's lots out there that I haven't thought of.
Kimrose
1416 posts
This is a great thread!  It's great to support local
RamblingRose
1280 posts
The Oh, For Craft's Sake online craft market is now open (it opened at 7:30pm) and runs until the 26th Nov. head over to their Facebook page and browse the relevant albums (under $15, under $30, under $50 and over $50) to see items up for sale. 
kirstyj
1732 posts
I love this! I have bought a heap of things from the Chooice Facebook page this year. 

In particular I love this baby book with high contrast NZ birds with both English and Maori words. Really cool gift for someone with a wee bub or expecting - https://lilpeppy.co.nz/?fbclid=IwAR2Qigko6BbUnASSnt9cPAakmuF7W503BpXcmqTFti4UBPIXUllEePbFpos
RamblingRose
1280 posts
One day left of the Oh, For Craft's Sake online craft market.  If you want to have a browse through what's available for sale, the items are grouped into categories:  Under $15   Under $30    Under $50    Over $50  
ChristineS
19 posts
Speaking of locally made products, I am a big fan of NZ made products, especially when they are also low waste. It would be great if Ethique products were available for review on BR. Is there somewhere where we can ask for products to be included on the website?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Hiya! If you scroll right to the very bottom of the page you will see suggest a product, click on it and away you go :-)
ChristineS
19 posts
Thank you so much! Suggestion made :)
linapamelini
12 posts
The browser default padding for our block is “0,” so instead of adding a desktop media query and using unset or “0” for the padding value (which we would need with mobile-first), we can wrap the mobile padding in a closed media query (since it is now also an exception) so it won’t get picked up at wider breakpoints. At the desktop breakpoint, we won’t need to set any padding style, as we want the browser default value [color=#1155cc]https://mlsdev.com/services/it-staff-augmentation[/color].
ChristineS
19 posts
Good news, Ethique products have now been added to BR, yay!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!