Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

September Beauty Box

105 posts, 48 members
Kimrose
1415 posts
Its that time again, who was lucky enough to secure their own box of joy? 
I managed to get mine, Good luck ladies
Julieal
915 posts
I did and so excited -Hope you did too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
meeeee yay.  I so didn't want to miss out :)  I've managed to secure one of each so far and they're so amazing!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
yay me too.
janini9
341 posts
Only just! I had no idea where to find the buy the beauty box tab - fumbled around the site, when I finally got onto it at 6.02pm it was down to 2 left - argghhhh that was stressful. But yayyyyyy I managed to purchase one, soooo excited :)
The teenagers think Mum has lost it.
nemesisroxx
506 posts
WOOHOOO Stoked I managed to get one! I'm happy now ^.^
krystaldream
60 posts
I don't get it! Am I not allowed to get one? :( It doesn't even come up for me to buy.
MareeB
5239 posts
I half have one but the payment page is jammed so I don't know now! it won't let me try again and I can't cancel - yikes!!!
trudijoy
8375 posts
1 left krystal, go in now!
MareeB
5239 posts
Click on the beauty box tab
Ringy
825 posts
I got one - just as it says, I am looking forward to receiving it 'late March 2015' LOL! 
krystaldream
60 posts
I actually sat there at 6pm on the dot. And the option to buy one never showed up. Pretty disappointing to be honest. I clicked on Beauty Box, refreshed over and over. Reloaded. Logged out and logged back in. Nothing!
butternutter
42 posts
First one for me. Excited much! It's going to be a long wait until they arrive.
Kimrose
1415 posts
So happy for us! I left work an hour early today just to make it. Now we play the waiting game for delivery. ..stalk couriers!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm thankful it's being sent out during my week off lol.

In the meantime, I'm going to re-read the March Box reviews and remember how epic it was hehe.
MissQT
1547 posts
hope you managed to sort it out  maree, and I hopefully you will be able to try and purchase one on Friday or Saturday Krystal. Thankfully I managed to score one, I left work early too and skipped our team function afterwards too. It was worth it :)
krystaldream
60 posts
Well, I'd love to find out why it wasn't even an option for me before I waste my time again, lol.
ladythorn
108 posts
Yusssss! It was so effortless. I am over the moon to be honest :)
Danni
324 posts
Kyrstaldream you should probably email BR! They'll be able to sort it out for you
kirstyj
1732 posts
Krystal the screen is still open right now so you might want to see where it is now to make it easier on Friday/Saturday. Did you follow the picture instructions posted by Nat earlier today? They are also on Facebook.
trudijoy
8375 posts
what danni said, krystal.  Just email them and ask so it can be sorted. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I've emailed in the hope it can be fixed - I feel physically sick!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Mareebrosplease let me know what they say so i can tell my friend who is waiting patiently hoping her payment is processed.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oh no! to those who have problems.  Mine wouldn't reload in the payment gateway for a while so I hit the 'if not redirected in 10 minutes click here" and it went through to confirm.  If anyone has any problems you should email [email][email protected][/email] or use the contact us form in the footer.  Just bear in mind though as horrible the wait is, the crew will be getting hammered on email and FB with people so it might take a while to come back. 
bronjenks
253 posts
Yay!!  Was touch and go there for a minute.... but confirmed purchase whew!  Now, the wait... whats in it??

accidentprone_x
845 posts
I managed to grab one tonight and am a little excited. To all the girlies that didn't manage to snag one there are still two more opportunities this week to secure one. Best of luck xxx
Head Pixie
569 posts
What chikoboo said :)

Wow, that was a rush! More frantic than a Boxing Day sale!

To those who didn't nab a box, there are still two more opportunities. I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Any questions email [email protected]. As chikoboo said we'll be experiencing larger than usual amounts of emails so may take some time to respond - so please be patient with us xo
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Woohoo I got one! Not thanks to my iPad so just as well I logged into my laptop as well. Unfortunately I got my shipping address and billing address mixed up in my haste just to get one. 
I'm so glad I got mine! It'll be my first!

I almost forgot about it because I was too busy laughing at a meme.
MareeB
5239 posts
Binarybeauty I closed the window by trying to go backwards so it's gone. I figured if it hasn't loaded after 40 mins it's not going to.
MrsRosie
214 posts
YIKES that was a roller coaster of highs and lows. My first BRBB and by 6.02pm I was all the way just waiting on credit card confirmation being all excited and then nothing :(  Ill just call this a practice run until Friday.... and maybe ill use a different card just in case!
MareeB
5239 posts
Looks like that happened to quite a few of us  :(
Jacinda
13 posts
6:03pm beauty box sold out!  Wow, sorry to those who missed out or had problems.  I secured one smoothly.  Can't wait for it to arrive! Good luck for Friday ladies 
-Bex-
611 posts
the same thing happened to me too maree but fortunately I managed to get one I clicked the back button then a blank page came up, hit refresh and it went through
MareeB
5239 posts
That was lucky Bex :)
jalb88
121 posts
I got one!! Yay soo excited !! Had a quick break at work and managed to click on the link bang on 6pm, it was down to 53 boxes by then, got mine all secured by 6.02pm.
But my confirmation email says "Congratulations, you've managed to secure one of the Coveted March Beauty Boxes"... is this a typo or does it mean I'm getting the same stuff that came in the march beauty box? Feeling confused haha
_Nicole_
124 posts
My laptop had a little moment and didn't want to load but luckly it all went through. Yay so super doper excited for my first beauty box . Hopefully you ladys that missed out have some better luck on the next two days :) .
trudijoy
8375 posts
we all got the March notes babe haha.  BRHQ has been a busy place, don't blame them for recycling emails!  I do it too x

Pretty sure it's just a non-updated wee booboo :)
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Ah well there's always the next one. I missed it because I was in a tunnel at 6 oclock with no internet reception on my phone. Talk about bad timing. I'll just try for the next one.
I hope it goes more smooth when the next lot comes up for sale! You ladies deserve to get boxes too!
trudijoy
8375 posts
there are still 260 of these ones being released on Fri/Sat hon.  All is not lost
jalb88
121 posts
Haha I was so confused for a moment there! Good luck to everyone else who tries to get one over the next two sale dates :) 
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey jalb88 -  sorry for the confusion, a wee oversight in all the madness.. I've seen the goodies coming in and can definitely say the September box is very different from the March box :) xo
MareeB
5239 posts
Thanks crystalmarrionette - I love your friendly positivity xxx
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Got mine yay didn't think it would happen with not having any cash until checking this am I did. But I'm bad when it comes to watching deadlines etc like for instance trade me and the last vault I literally sit on the site refreshing until it ticks right time. I know it sounds and looks bad but I can't help it.
I'm like k3ri. I follow a million things on TradeMe and always miss them. 
Rania-alani90
106 posts
Went so well! I was out on my phone and refreshed at exactly 6.00pm.. So happy! Very lucky I guess seeing all the unlucky comments :(
jalb88
121 posts
Thanks for the Clarification Head Pixie ! Not that I would have been disappointed getting the products in the march box (it looked amazing!) . Looking forward to the mystery of recieving my first box and all the amazingness it will contain! x
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Lol except with my refreshing I usually mostly if not always successfully land the deal lol. It's a trick my ex taught me..
Astariuss
29 posts
I managed to get my hands on one and I am so excited, now the worst part begins though! Waiting! haha. Can't wait to see whats in the treasure chest this time!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!