Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sephora NZ beauty points

6 posts, 5 members
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I haven't been on sephora site for a while although I was meaning to shop also month for birthday points but has anyone seen that they now have points purchases starting from 100 points can get you deluxe size items. Slowly catching up now Sephora NZ or is it me that's catching up?
ragingfrog
1289 posts
K3ri, I don't think it is just you, I never noticed either but I rarely go on there anyway, I only went to see if they had the favourites boxes on there and I got the double birthday points thing.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Now they need to stock the sephora favourites sets that would get more customers although sephora nz is a bit more pricey
Macs
5351 posts
I have subscribed to sephora nz for my emails. I didn't know about this. I think the only reason I go on that site is to dream lol Never made a real purchase from them yet. 
MissQT
1547 posts
 I think this is a new thing. I remember getting an email mentioning this. You must have missed it Macs?
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Interesting. I hope there are more loyalty program improvements to come!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!