Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sephora Auckland - locationS confirmed

15 posts, 10 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yes, locations.  Plural.

Work has started at the flagship on Queen Street, and there has been a second announcement of the intention for the second store to be part of the refurbishment of Sylvia Park.

Beyond excited, goodbye money!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I wished they will build one in North shore in the future.. Have to travel a bit hahahaha =D
SmileyPisces
253 posts
But hooray for two stores !! =D
trudijoy
8375 posts
i think they will probably consider one at Albany or Takapuna at some point tbh!
Helibabi
101 posts
Hopefully the store is better than the online shopping experience. Myself and a friend had packages that never showed up and are still waiting on refunds... communication has been terrible - it’s probably been months now. We are not the only ones either the nz complaints page had a few ladies in similar situations. Pretty sad because I usually love Sephora!  
Susilia
484 posts
The reason why I’m scared to order anything from Sephora online, I’ve read so many horror stories. :/ 
I hope you get your money back!

Excited for you Aucklanders to get a shop or 2, I hope it’ll be everything you’re hoping for, I, for now, stick to mecca. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
that's fairly exciting. i just want a lush in taranaki but thats too much to ask!

ive ordered from sephora once, but my parcel arrived twice. it wasn't a cheap parcel either and i didn't bother correcting them as they got my order wrong anyway. but it did make two gals very happy one christmas! :-) 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Sounds like they need some good Quality Control =P
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have ordered from Sephora heaps of times and never had an issue with them.  The only problem is I live in an apartment and some couriers dont have keys to get into our mailroom. I just have to go to the depot which is on my way to work.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Super excited to have a bricks and mortor Sephora. Cant wait
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’ve never ordered from Sephora online as I just don’t find the selection that great (especially compared to their stores overseas). Hopefully this will improve with them opening stores here. Otherwise I will also be sticking with Mecca. Unless of course there is a Wellington Sephora. I did hear from a manager of another store that it is rumoured to be happening. 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Shopping for beauty and fashion are quite limited here in nz.. They are doing well in introducing more of these stalls. Keep it coming!! 
Macs
5351 posts
I rarely go into the cbd . Only time I go there is when I hit the clubs with my girl friends. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Exciting. Hopefully will be able to go there when I next make an Auckland visit.
Georgia24
1 posts
So excited! Hopefully they decide on having a South Island location in the near future!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!