Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Sephora - Who is excited?

21 posts, 10 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
So date annouced for Auckland store. And a bus for those of us who don't live in Auckland. Who is really to spend their next lot of wages on Sephora?
tannygirl
3392 posts
Really hoping they open a store in Christchurch. I'd like to try some of the concealers and foundations but I have to try them in person. 
A Christchurch Sephora would be fantastic!!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
And Wellington too, to have them in the three main city centers would be great.
MareeB
5244 posts
I've never been inside one. It'd be great to have a look.If they ever get one in Dunedin ...
trudijoy
8375 posts
Crystal that bus review makes me feel better about not getting to experience it!

I probably won’t go to the opening.  Don’t fancy lining up at dawn on a Saturday when I’ve been away for a couple weeks lol

but i LOVE Sephora and can’t wait to finally be able to shop there in NZ!!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Haven’t been inside one... Can’t wait to go and have a browse =D
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha thanks Trudi. I thought a few people would be glad to hear they weren't missing out on too much.
eysi
10 posts
Anyone coming to their opening this weekend?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Did anybody go to the opening?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I’m barely human after a gnarly flu but my friend went and got an impressive haul of freebies, but said she still doesnt really know what it looks like inside bc it was so crowded. The queue was apparently 1km plus long and started building from 830 last night. I’ll go in a week or two.... already have an account and some points hehe 
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I can really imagine that 1 km line up hahahaha =D
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh no - I don't want to see it that much!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It was even on the news lol. 
Lisaanne
72 posts
The 1km queue looked crazy and they upset the Council by putting loads of large paper confetti into the Auckland wastewater system making them a leading story on the news last night.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Everything I’ve read on the confetti swore it was biodegradable and pre-approved.... I think that ones a storm in a teacup based on someone seeing, assuming, and making a song and dance over it....
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It certainly sounded like that, Trudi. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I saw online that the first 500 or something got a bunch of sephora freebies and a zoeva eyeshadow palette which looked pretty cool. Wonder how early people started lining up to be the first in line!
tannygirl
3392 posts
  That Zoeva palette looked really pretty I was so tempted to do an order but I knew my bank account would go into overdraw if I did since I didn't budget for a Sephora order this week. Oh well...
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh so good! I finally made it in today (was way too sick last week to go on opening day)  and picked me up a few wee things, but living for this! Sephora and two Mecca’s across the road from each other? Hellll yess
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I’m hoping to get to Auckland sometime this year so I can go to the physical store! I’ve definitley been put off ordering online from all the horror stories. It would be great if they based their online store here in NZ now too. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!