Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

21 posts, 16 members
what’s your favourite scrub? 
My previous go to is now upto $40 which I can’t justify for the amount I use.
Today I got a new one I hadn’t seen before it was $5 off what’s your favourite?
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm currently using Soap and Glorys Back for Brekfast scrub which smells amazing and doesn't make too much of a mess (I'm not keen on coffee scrubs due to the mess factor) I like Lush's Buffy scrub as it's a solid and doesn't make any mess at all. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
   I really like the Frank Body and Bon Bon coffee scrubs I think they're both around 20 bucks for 200g. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I like to make my own. Brown sugar, olive or coconut oil, can add essential oils if you like. Cheap and easy to make. I do like frank coffee scrub but it is too messy.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Any of the soap and Glory  ones, Evolu coffee and harakeke, or pure Fiji coconut. I much prefer using scrubs that aren’t ‘dry’; they’re so messy!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
For my body, I love Ethique’s Lime & Ginger Body Polish Bar.  For my face, Freeman Beauty Charcoal & Black Sugar Scrub
siouxsannah
261 posts
I have one by The Bonbon Factory. It smells really nice, but I haven't tried it yet as I am using up my current scrub. It is hand made in NZ and it is vegan, cruelty free, and paraben free. I got it from Onecit, but I have also seen the range in a pharmacy in Wellington. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Haven't tried many scrubs. I'm not a fan of dry scrubs they don't feel nice, much prefer wet scrubs or soap scrub/body wash exfoliating types.
Julieal
915 posts
I love triolgy's wet scrub as not too harsh in my skin.
I think the bonbon factory is next on my list to try, I saw they have started selling it at my chemist. I new one I just got is really waxy so bit disappointed
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Mecca are giving away a full-sized Frank lip balm with the limited edition Frank birthday cake body scrub. Offer is online, today only, incase anyone is tempted to try the Frank scrub. 
Sophia
203 posts
The usual scrub I use in the shower is Dove - the one with a pink lid and has  little scratchy bits in it, but it's overall quite gentle.  It's at the supermarket for about $6 and it does the job.  
A few weeks ago I splurged on one of the L'Oreal sugar scrubs - the Glow one - and that's very nice too, but because it lives outside the shower and in a drawer, I only remember to use it about once a week (out of sight, out of mind).  That one is pretty good in that you can make it as rough or smooth as you like, depending on how much you scrub before adding water.  I need to go write my review of that one soon!
MareeB
5241 posts
The Sukin super greens scrub is good. It's quite gentle and doesn't tear my skin. The Beauty Formulas scrubs are worth a try for just a few dollars.
KiwiLass
174 posts
I was lucky enough to get to review the L'oreal sugar glow scrub and it's now my favourite scrub. Not too harsh and nice and glowy.
tannygirl
3392 posts
   If you like sugar scrubs I like the Pure Fiji one during winter because it's a bit more oily and leaves a bit of film on your body but it smells so good you want to leave it on.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I want to try the Bon Bon factory scrubs and other products. I love the packaging.

I got to try the L'Oreal Sugar Scrub. I love the scent and it works pretty well but not a fan of the melting, something crawling on your face feeling. I have a couple more uses and then that one is done. 

I really enjoyed using the Dr Lewinns exfoliating scrub that I got to trial last year. It had the most amazing smell, was gentle and effective and left my skin looking amazing.

I will be using The Herb Farm Exfoliating Powder next. If I understand correctly, you add some to your cleanser and mix it, then apply to your face as a scrub. I haven't used anything like that before, looking forward to seeing what the results are.

shazatron101
5112 posts
for my face i love LUSH cup o coffee and the ocean salt scrub, so nice :D for my body, i am liking LUSH scrubee, but it's kinda spendy, and i'm yet to find a body scrub i would die for 
Macs
5351 posts
For my face I’m loving Skinfood Exfoliant or Lush Cup o Coffee.,

For my body I’m loving Lush Rough with the smooth, Frank Body Scrub. 

I haven’t found my holy grails yet. 
KiwiLass
174 posts
I'm gonna have to try the Pure Fiji sugar scrub now.
g1ggles2
358 posts
Nothing beats 'Pure Fiji' for me BUT Lush have a scrub bar called 'Scrubee' im obsessed with as well.

rachelgm
12 posts
My holy grail has always been ocean salt from lush, it's a pretty harsh scrub but I loooove it

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!