Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Scholl Pedi express

15 posts, 13 members
Lisap
33 posts
I don't know if anyone else has posted about this, but I had to share in case someone misses out! These amazing devices are on  sale at Countdown this week (or they were as at yesterday) for $40, if you are thinking of getting one, do it, this is simply the best tool I have ever used for my feet. And it is so worth the price tag.  I was put off use to the price, but I can't say how much I love this product, it's soooo good. Go on , buy one!
Kia
550 posts
Ahhh I'm so tempted to buy one. My feet are so neglected, but $40 bucks is errr annoying! 
chikoboo
3402 posts
These are on the site as a reviewable item check it out here 
Kylenefs
68 posts
So worth their value as they do an amazing job, I have tried other creams and just a file to get rid of dead skin but nothing compares to these.  Its so quick and easy and have seen amazing results since getting one.  Mum recently got one for herself and her heels were awful and the difference it has made you won't regret spending that bit more for it :)
triffid
151 posts
Good buy.I got one to review and they certainly save time ,effort and all those other products to soften feet.
gtsgrl
169 posts
Get one :)  I got one on sale and then used my Countdown rewards voucher as well so it didn't make it nearly as expensive.
I think they're OTT pricing wise honestly.
Lisap
33 posts
Yes, I thought $50 was a lot, but honestly so worth it, if you read the BR reviews, everyone raves about it, you won't regret getting one, just amazing!!! Truly!!!
Kia
550 posts
Alright ladies! You have me convinced!! It is going on my wishlist
Marcel
335 posts
Yip I'm intending on getting this very soon due to all the great reviews about it
tabykitten
186 posts
It was hard work getting one to 'accidentially' fall into my online shopping cart, but somehow it happened to me ;) I LOVE mine, it's soooo good. I don't think my heels have ever been so soft.
MrsLissy
301 posts
I was lucky enought to pick one up in the beauty vault! I can't wait to receive it :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I really want one too, hard to justify the price at the moment though. But the reviews sound great! 
Mandz
86 posts
I purchased my one on trade me and it came with a two pack replacement roller heads. For $50 which was a pretty good saving as the rollers are usually $22 for the two pack :). It's one of my best purchases would defiantly recommend  :)
sophie4cats
139 posts
I;ve been dying for one of these!! My poor feet are always awfully dry and cracked. How long does a roller last for??
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I love my Scholl Pedi express, my feet were so negelcted so really needed this! However, i dont know how long each roller lasts and this is still quite a new item in my beauty regime, but either way i think its worth buying the Pedi express, i know i wont be going back!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!