Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

RoseRoseShop - amazing

31 posts, 9 members
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
A couple of lovely hunnies on here put me onto an online website called RoseRoseShop and I just want to say a huge thankyou for that.  I love them.  I've purchased off them twice now, received one order and the other one has shipped.  Their customer service is really good and they are so friendly in the messages to you regarding your order.  Cheap prices and you can buy heaps of samples if you don't want to purchase fullsize products.

For those of you that don't know who RoseRoseShop are, they are a Korean (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) beauty website and they sell Korean beauty products, super cheap and if you like brands like Lioele, Tony Moly, Missha and all those, you'll love this shop.  Here is the link if you're interested.  Just wanted to pass this on xx
chikoboo
3402 posts
Oooo thanks for the link info, I'm slowly falling for Korean products now thanks to memebox so will need this in the future when I wanna buy some :)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Ohhh nooooo this site is amazing! Hahaha. Thanks for sharing with us - I just may have to do a haul from them sometime soon... >:D
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Kirsty, I know your fan of Oasis BB Cream and so am I, but tried a Tony Moly Luminous Goddess Aura BB Cream from here and it is really good, gives a nice radiant, glowy look.  I'm in love with it.  I got 10 samples of this for $3 and it also had a Luminous Cream on the other side of each of the samples, so 10 of those too, so 20 samples all up for $3, can't go wrong with that.  
Rezee
1964 posts
What are the shipping costs like Sarah? I've read heaps of good stuff on here and other places about korean bb creams and I haven't gotten around to trying any of them yet, I guess I'm not really sure where to start or to look.
kayxcake
422 posts
RoseRoseShop's def have awsome prices! I bought 13 products only came to $100! 

I ordered on 30/04/14 and till now it's still showing as "payment accepted", shipping cost $13.51, so it's not like they offer free shipping and item can end up lost etc.... anyways, I haven't received a single email from them, oh except one where they said "thanks for your order". 

How long does it usually take for you guys to receive your order?
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Sarah - because of what you said about the BB Cream samples I have now added them to my cart >:D Do you recommend the cheapest shipping?

Rezee - I have added $119 of stuff to my cart and the cheapest shipping is $32.60 - if that gives you an idea of what the shipping is like?
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
For my first order, I ordered on 23rd April and they sent it on 25th April, I received it last Monday if I remember correctly.  I ordered 10 items and it was $9 shipping, but 4 products were out of stock and they refunded me not long after.  My second order, I ordered on 5th May, and they shipped it on 7th May due to a holiday they had for a national holiday of some kind, haven't received it yet, but will let you know when it arrives.  I ordered 8 items (5 of which were special boxes with 9 samples each and a pair of earrings) and it cost me $13.15 due to the weight of the special boxes.  I thought it was pretty good to be honest with you.  Will try and take pictures and put them on my blog :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he oops, I'm such a bad influence on you all lol.  You're all going to want to kick me off here soon lol.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Jessickaxnz, yep I find the cheap shipping option really good :-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh, forgot to say that they also add in freebies too.  I got 5 sample sachets.  I have so many things to try lol.  I really liked the Tony Moly acne wash, comes in a blue sachet, can't remember which one.  They have some awesome special set boxes at the moment for $4, here is the link if you're interested, scroll down to the bottom where is says Rose Secret Box and there are heaps to try out and at $5 a box, you can't go wrong xx
kayxcake
422 posts
do they send you an email if they ship it? cause im wondering if I should contact them. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Hey hun, unfortunately they don't send an email once sent, but if you log in under your account, click your order, and it will be in message at the bottom of the page.  They will also put things that have been out of order and whether they need to refund you etc.  You will find your tracking number in there.  Unfortunately I don't find that the tracking numbers work, may have to ask them why lol.  Hope that helps hun :-)
Rezee
1964 posts
I just did a teeny order, some cc cream samples and there was a sale pack that had bb cream and cc cream. It was $26.59 nz all up according to my paypal account so I don't think that is bad at all and I'm looking forward to trying something new. I guess I'll look at it as my goodiebox for this month since it is about the same price (yeah I'm all about justifying lol)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
He he he Rezee super funny.  Yep, now I have cancelled Goodie Box and Lip Factory Inc, I will have more money to spend on other things although won't be ordering anything for awhile as I need to start getting my way through all my Memeboxes lol.
chikoboo
3402 posts
Thanks Sarah, you leader of temptations you!! lol I'll have to grab some samples and try it out I really wanted that memebox of it but it sold out so be keen to try it =)
Manda129
419 posts
Oh dear thanks Sarah :) think Im going to have so many tabs open now with different sites, their goes the savings account lol
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I have just done a youtube video on these, hope it helps, sorry about the quality of the video and also the person recording the video lol.  Check it out here :-)
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
Sarah I love your videos! I just subbed to you. Would love to know what the snail cream is like! (Btw I love your hair like that).
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Awww thanks sweets, you are such a honey, thanks so much for subscribing xx Hope it was of some help.  If you have anything else you need to know about it, just put a comment on the video or just ask here xx
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooops, I'm going to be in trouble soon aren't I for leading you all astray he he he.
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
OK guys if you want to get stuff from RoseRose Shop with free shipping you can do it on eBay! They are called RubyRubyShop on there.  I have bought alot of eBay beauty items over them. But one thing is that they do not give out any samples, like most Korean shops/sellers do. Therefore I highly recommend the seller f2plus1, they have the best costumer service as well as the best prices. Also you get free shipping as well as plenty of free samples!
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Thanks heaps for that villemesic, will check it out :-)
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
No worries Sarah. I just subscribed to your channel, and I gotta say I did get some inspo from you when it comes to making videos, so who know maybe there will be a video up soon with me in it ;-)
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh awesome hun, would love to see you do a video.  I'm going to try and put them on my blog with pictures of everything I got.  I took pictures today of the first RoseRoseShop order, so will try and get them put up if I don't study tonight lol.
jessickaxnz
1176 posts
I meant to ask - is roseroseshop currency in $NZ?
Susilia
484 posts
no, it's USD, roseroseshop is amazing!!!
Susilia
484 posts
The tracking numers work! Go to the tracking page, put in your tracking number, enter and then click CANCEL twice when those korean windows pop up!
HouseOdBanana
350 posts
Even tho its in USD when you convert it to NZD it is still really cheap! 
kayxcake
422 posts
I finally received my order today =D so happy happy! very great packaging and products etc. omg feels like Christmas!
allanahkenny
87 posts
What are the best products or samples on roseroseshop? I'm mainly looking for a good bb cream and makeup but I'm willing to try anything, I'm in the mood for some serious online shopping :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!