Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Roll on deodorant

13 posts, 10 members
MareeB
5241 posts
Hey I wouldn't normally boast about roll-ons, I use hundreds and they're pretty much of a muchness (with some not much good at all), but I bought one from NW recently (2.99 on special) and it's really good - a cut above any others I've tried. It's the Lynx Urban antibacterial silver compound, in a white container. Awesome smell, and no breakthrough sweating, even though I've had a couple of anxiety-ridden days while wearing it. I requested it to be added to the brand directory so I can review it, but I'm wondering if anyone else bought some while it was on special? I think it's new because I haven't noticed it before.
Macs
5351 posts
I need a new roll on. I'm trying to hurry up and finish this Thursday plantation one. I'll be searching for it when I reload on shampoo/conditioner.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I havn't seen i before. Will have a look on grocery day.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I have always thought of Lynx as having more "Manly" scents. I might have to cap crack this.
Kimrose
1416 posts
Great to hear that Maree, I will have a look out for that next time I am at the supermarket.
MareeB
5241 posts
I had to mention it Kim - it's so hard to find a roll on that really is first class, and I think this one is. I hope it works for everyone who tries it now that I've bravely talked it up in the forum!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I couldn't find it in the New World here. Perhaps it is new?
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
In the past say 30 years ago I wore the lynx branded deodorant but it was men's and I see how this could be a good deodarant since either worked good back then. I stick to the formula from either dove or rexona . The rexona type that we received in the old BR boxes back in 2015, other wise it's the Dove stick. Which has its down falls. I'll be looking out for this deodorant next shop thanks for the heads up
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Ooooh I like the sound of that one Maree, my son needs to start wearing a roll on and was thinking Lynx. Is this a female one or a unisex one as he definitely doesn't want to start smelling like a flower.

My favourite deodrant would have be the Clinique one, can't remember what its called but I love it and works really well under pressure.
I have used Dove for years and years but keen to check this product out.  Thanks for sharing  :-)
JessB
219 posts
I use dove (recently found the pomegranate roll on) but am quite intrigued!
Beauty88
29 posts
[color=#291b29]I will have a look on grocery the next time I go there[/color]
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
The dove pomegranate is lovely jess b. I use that and the warm powder. They smell so good.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!