Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

revlon bold lacquer mascara free with cosmopolitian

22 posts, 17 members
accidentprone_x
845 posts
I just bought me the new cosmopolitan magazine and it comes with the Revlon bold lacquer mascara free which retails for like $30
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Oh il have to get my hands on one of these! Can i ask where you purchased yours from? It seems like only some places do these promotional offers!
From a four square
accidentprone_x
845 posts
From a four square
Lutece
1849 posts
Awesome! Im in need of a new mascara and I enjoy reading cosmopolitian, thats killing 2 birds with 1 stone :)
Mila
1209 posts
Thanks for this ! might have to go and check this out :)
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Got mine today! New world stocks them if anyone else is interested in getting them ;)
Rezee
1964 posts
I just picked one up while I was doing the groceries (COuntdown Levin if anyone is interested!). The mascara looks pretty, hope it's good. I'm looking forward to a kidfree day tomorrow so I can read it!
RachLouise
218 posts
Thanks for sharing :)
Macs
5351 posts
Im definately going to buy one.
notjaya
62 posts
I have to look for a Cosmo now!
simone94
191 posts
Thanks for sharing, picked one up this afternoon, can't wait to try it out tomorrow
Kellyleanne
551 posts
I normally cant resist a freebie with a magazine, but I have so many mascaras on the go at the moment so I so probably should resist temptation this time!
tannygirl
3392 posts
The last time (well, first time for me) that I bought a magazine it was because it retailed for about a third of the RRP of the mascara it came with. Weeks later I still haven't read the magazine.
tannygirl
3392 posts
The last time (well, first time for me) that I bought a magazine it was because it retailed for about a third of the RRP of the mascara it came with. Weeks later I still haven't read the magazine.
I do like when a Magazine has as freebie But i never read the magazine
so i may as well just buy a mascara lol
Kia
550 posts
I love how they offer it for free! The mascara cost twice the price of the magazine! Love it
trudijoy
8375 posts
Ooh I nearly got this at Countdown (Sylvia Park) the other day but changed my mind... might be a weekend treat.  Is the mascara good?
NickyNoo
18 posts
Wonderful, thanks for the heads up; I need new mascara! (ok, ok, I always need new mascara!)
trudijoy
8375 posts
YAY scored mine yesterday... and got the Cleo with the free U by Kotex goodies as well :p
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
:O that's awesome I'm gonna go in the weekend hopefully they'll have it at my nearby new worlds ah that's soo cool thanks for posting!
jennster001
1 posts
Just picked one of these up! Only reason my partner grabbed the magazine for me was because he saw the mascara on the front. If anyone is still looking for them in Auckland, we got it from Pak n Save Westgate and they had plenty of them.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!