Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Reviews.... but a little girl waits

23 posts, 11 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
well not a little girl. Me.

Just ranting about how random it is that people in #notauckland have not only received review products already, they've reviewed them, and mine hasn't arrived when i'm literally like half an hour from BRHQ.

COURIERS... one of those jobs you don't have to be good at, I guess....
trudijoy
8375 posts
note: not BR's fault at all. Unless they're moonlighting as couriers. My courier is a small Asian man, so the disguises are next level epic if that's a BR girl!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Asian folk are pretty good at cosplay so, you might be onto something :P
First Lady
957 posts
We've sent you the tracking link Trudi...might be the neighbour this time unfortunately!

xox
trudijoy
8375 posts
thanks Nat I've replied and it's the couriers fault as well as the person who stole it. Makes me wonder what else I haven't gotten....
shazatron101
5112 posts
gosh darn i hate, hate, HATE letterbox theives. i've had one too, they took a pair of Peter Alexander pjs - even on special they ain't bloody cheap
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm just laying a formal complaint with the courier company as well.
MareeB
5244 posts
So annoying, I hate thieves.
trudijoy
8375 posts
i hate them too maree - but I also hate lazy incompetent couriers.

My neighbour stole my rubbish bin so maybe he stole this too. Wouldn't put it past him, he's an absolute nutter.
trudijoy
8375 posts
that's poo shaz. Honestly it would never occur to me to take something from someone elses mailbox. Never in a million years :/
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That sucks. I had an iherb parcel stolen once. Annoying as it was for supplements I take that no one else would probably want. And I've had my food bag delivered to the wrong house before. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Stole your rubbish bin?? that is crazy! NZ has really gone to the dogs...
trudijoy
8375 posts
stole it and boasted to another neighbour that he was 'teaching me a lesson'. He's actually insane. I won't even confront him about it because he's clearly off his rocker and you can't reason with people like that
MareeB
5244 posts
I wonder what the lesson was? we could have a competition to raise ideas.
I reckon the lesson was for you to know that crazy people steal rubbish bins heeheehee
trudijoy
8375 posts
apparently i don't pull my rubbish bins back in in a time frame he finds acceptable...... bit hard when i'm away at least half of the weekends and rubbish day's a friday.....
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Confession - I have stolen my neighbours mail but it was their junk mail that had been in the letter box for the past week and it was wheelie bin night. And their letter box was really full, I put the real mail back. 

It's shame that couriers won't deliver to po boxes, that would solve your problem. Do we even do a courier address thing for all couriers to deliver to in this country? you know like a po box but for courier packages. If it's not available here, someone want to do it?

Macs
5351 posts
Omg that’s crazy . oh stay safe .. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I thought all couriers knock on your door when they deliver? That is just sad though, your neighbour sounds like a real piece of work. Hope the courier company can sort their stuff out!
trudijoy
8375 posts
the company have admitted that the drivers are contractually obligated NOT to drop things off without at least checking to see if the person was home. The driver has been questioned and is required by the company to return to my door and apologise in person.

Good start, then they tried to blame BR and I called them out on it. Eejits.
tannygirl
3392 posts
 That is extremely disappointing! Here what they do when you're not home is they leave a slip with the name of the person the package is for and the package reference number or something for you to take down to the post office. I think you show them your ID sometimes before they hand over your parcel.
Imoshen
461 posts
It's illegeal to tamper with someone's mail so you'd assume it was similar for courier parcels (might have to check this one out with the police) so if you're concerned that your neighbour is doing dodgy stuff, let the police know so if something down the track does happen at least they will have a record of a previous complaint.

Specially if the guy is as you say, a nut job.

You could also think about installing a security camera that can monitor your front door.  Handy for while you're away!
MareeB
5244 posts
Its downright creepy.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Gosh, there are some terrible things that go on in our world these days.  It is such a shame we cant trust everyone.  Makes me sad.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!