Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Review Crew wanted for something different!

23 posts, 19 members
BR-Queenie
261 posts
We have a pre market test we need some help with, and it's a little bit different than our normal products.

It's a spray on temporary tattoo product, so it's a little bit fun.

If this sounds like something you might like to give a whirl, click on the link and enter your details.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/temptatts

LOL we're in the process of setting up instagram so you'll be able to share all your pics with us.

xox

BR

nelliebelle
113 posts
Oh this sounds fun, I'll do the survey now :)
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
This sounds fabulous! A bit like hair chalks (I posted a thread a little while ago!) a bit of fun, but not a permanent fixture. What a great idea! 
hughes_dre
229 posts
Love this idea!  Especially since you can actually rub them off!
kelseyfeisst
115 posts
Hehe sounds fun! Can't wait till your instagram account is up and running so we can share photos :D
BarbaraMay
131 posts
Ah tattoo-oo-oo....i love my tattoos, and my hubbie is quite the dab hand with spray painting, if that helps LOL!

Nishu
374 posts
I just did the survey!
In real life, I'm too scared to get a tattoo done.. mainly coz of the pain and risk of infection! But I won't mind trialling a spray on n off product.. A bit of fun I reckon!

Nishu
www.lipsnberries.com
tanitaandtia
144 posts
survey done! am excited either see everyones review or to be lucky enough to be on the review team :)
Just joined and on the perfect day! 
I LOVE TATTOOS.... but I have none =(

So hope I get a chance to try out these temp tats <3
lashestodiefor
23 posts
I have 8 tattoos already :) so this would be cool for me to try! Im addicted to tattoos but the $$ involved and not knowing what they will really look like sometimes holds me back! ive completed the survey :)
beautyandlouise
102 posts
This sounds super interesting! =] xx.
pixie_stylz
228 posts
Soooooo sounds like me. i was really excited when i saw this. Yay BR for doing something different :)
LisaE5
447 posts
We definately can count on you BR to bring us all the new products, no matter how crazy they seem. I'm so excited for you to set up an Instagram, definately will be puting notifications on :D 
tanitaandtia
144 posts
Can't wait until this arrives in my mailbox :D exciting!!
MissAimeeJean
267 posts
Just got my confirmation email! Can't wait to see and try this awesome new product.
Xtinastar
165 posts
Cant wait to scare the partner haha
deville
42 posts
I'm really excited to try this product before committing to the real deal :)
xjayloux
900 posts
Gutted i missed out on this one as was planning my first ink =( waaah!
colleencanary
764 posts
Me too :( missed out both occassions
melcherizayd
31 posts
can't wait to see the reviews on this one, hopefully i get to test it myself when my sister gets hers in the mail :p
hughes_dre
229 posts
Very excited to try this one out!  Will try to post a photo of a real vs spray on so you can see the difference :)
LisaE5
447 posts
I must say that the photos that you ladies are putting on FB are amazing, the stencils are pretty cool and I love the fairy stencils especially when paired with the pink ink :D
LanaG
66 posts
My experience with this was not fun, but I've seen some of the other peoples pics and they look great!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!