Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Repurposed products

11 posts, 9 members
Just wondering the best products you have found that didn't work well for what they were meant to do but rather than throwing it away used for something else that was brilliant 
MareeB
5241 posts
I use the Linden Leaves body oil for my face. Best oil, just beautiful.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have a few products that I didn't like for various reasons, and repurposed them instead of throwing them out: 

- Facial cleansing oil repurposed as a shaving oil
- Face serum repurposed as an after shave serum on my legs
- Facial exfoliator used as a body scrub
- Night cream used as body moisturiser

trudijoy
8375 posts
Conditioner as shaving cream is a classic 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Definitely conditioner as shaving cream or body wash as hand wash
MareeB
5241 posts
I use body wash as a handwash as well if I don't like it. It's usually the bottles that annoy me more than the product though, the ones that squirt product everywhere.
Kimrose
1416 posts
I will use a body wash or shampoo as a hand wash if I dont like them for their intended use.
AboutFace
412 posts
I use conditioner for shaving and if I don't like a shampoo or body wash I'll use it to clean the shower. If I want to use a perfume up that will be used as an air freshener. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
That perfume hack is a good one
BeautyGirl
162 posts
If I don't like a perfume for my self I use it as toilet spray. If I don't like a product I also will give it to my flat mate haha. Once tooth brush is old I use it to clean things like the shower etc. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I also use an old toothbrush for those hard to reach places around the taps in the bathroom

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!