Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Red Vein Cream

5 posts, 4 members
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Has anyone used DMK Red Vein Flushed Skin Cream?

If so, did you notice any results? And how long did it take before you started seeing an improvement? 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I havent Silvene, so not much help.

What is it and what is it supposed to do?

I'm curious.
Sonnies
137 posts
Would also like to know. (-:
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have bought a tub of the Red Vein Creme, after having IPL treatment on the capiliaries on the sides of my nose, but was curious if anyone else had used it.  I copied the following off of DMK’s website: 

“DMK Red Vein Crème is designed to assist in the reduction of swollen veins, fragile capillaries, unsightly redness and red acne scarring. Red vein crème can also be used to treat bruising, and is also excellent for use on Rosacea.  This superb capillary crème is formulated to rid the skin of couperose conditions naturally. It is a vaso-dilator using herbal stimulants to force contracted, pinched and clogged capillaries to open up and let the blood flow through naturally. RED VEIN CREME contains powerful ingredients that will strengthen weak veins and restore proper functioning. The appearance of broken, swollen or distended capillaries will fade with regular use.

- Visibly reduces redness with excellent results.
- Reduces spider veins and thread veins.
- Resists the formation of spider veins.
- Increases the skin's resistance to reddening and flushing.
- Improves blood circulation and health of your skin.”
Kimrose
1415 posts
I have like spider veins on the inside of my knee, wondering if this would help. May have to give it a try

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!