Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Recent Purchases

54 posts, 36 members
Macs
5351 posts
What have you guys been buying at the moment or was your last purchases? Im nearly at the end of my skincare. I will need to get some more of that and some body washes. I brought some Bossy products last week when the shipping was free and Steph threw in a Mechanic Scrub for my partner. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
my last purchases were Bossy and Ethique <3 <3

I don't strictly NEED anything (maybe BB cream) but chances are I'll allow myself to be drawn by xmas sales :p
Artemis
311 posts
Aww that was nice of Steph, Macs! Bossy are so great. 
I got some things there too, my husband bought my Christmas presents from there (the agony of having to wait to use them though!), and got my Black Friday things from The Body Needs (3 x M.A.C lipstick samples, one pigment sample), my first beauty purchases in ages. Waiting on some craft things to arrive too now so I can make myself some pretty, shiny things. :)
Designer-mic
249 posts
Latest purchases where from Bossy.  Christmas gifts mostly but couldnt help getting a wee something for myself. I got the easy hair bun maker and Bounce hair mask for myself. Has anyone tried those? They had great reviews on the bossy site. 

I also got more M M foundation and a masacara. I've never tried this masacara before. Im really liking it for day wear. Separates nicely, extends and isnt clumpy. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I bought a whole lot of stuff on Saturday (see photo wall) plus I'm getting things in the mail I forgot I ordered. This morning it was a bunch of shot pot melts from Aroma Addiction, and then my magazine subscription came (yuuusssss). I will probably be making two more secret orders before the day is out :D
Designer-mic
249 posts
I know what else I bought.... a beautiful handmade soap.... Lime a thistle. At a summer f'ete yesterday. I tried it this morning. Its really lovely. Nice and fresh too. Not sticky like soaps ive tried in the past. 

The recent trial team for soap got me thinking I wouldnt mind trying some as im normally a shower gel girl. 
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Last purchases were from Farmers on Friday. Some fake tan from Clarins and a perfume sampler set.

Currently contemplating a MAC palette as they are 25% off, which is super rare for MAC.
idomakeupnz
150 posts
I picked up a few bits and pieces at the makeup sale last week - Loreal Miss Manga Mascara, Loreal Brow Plumper, LA Color Gel Polish, EOS Lip Balm, Batiste Dry Shampoo and a hand sanitiser. 
I am looking at getting some new skincare but that might have to wait until after Christmas as I still have a few gifts to buy.
Kalee
31 posts
My most recent purchases is 4 testers from Fragrifert perfumes.
chloednz
217 posts
In the past week I've brought a couple more scrubs from Bossy, a kit from the benefit site (they had the majorette blush for $10 with any order so couldnt resist), CC cream and an eyeshadow palette from Chichi. Am in that shopping mood right now so am trying to be good and close out before I hit that magic checkout button!
astylecollector
204 posts
I did a bit of Christmas shopping in the weekend which ended up getting some for myself. They're mostly from Kmart and what I got for myself there is a set of nail polishes for $7. It's from the A.O.C. brand which I've never seen before. I've swatched them on my nail wheel and they look really promising! If they're good, I'll do a proper blog post on them.

Besides that, I succumbed to the black friday discount on feelunique and got my favourite Maybelline age rewind concealer, Bourjois Air Mat foundation and a Topshop bronzer/highlighter I've been wanting for ages. I managed to save $20 from the discount so yay!
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
One day I must buy some stuff from Bossy. Most of my shopping has been Lush or Body Shop recently, anything Christmassy.
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I am ashamed of myself lately lol.

I have been doing bossy orders every 5 minutes, I have got two lots of clothes coming.
I sigma f80 brush
I have ordered candle crush candles
been to lush and body shoop, farmers and makeup revolution online However a lot of this stuff is xmas pressies but alot is also mine lol
Jesse
745 posts
Last beauty purchases? Sephora Black Friday sale I ended up with Clinique Even Better Foundation, $10 Black Friday packs - Smashbox primer, Boscia skincare and Tarte blusher. I've also recently purchased MAC foundation, powder and a LE lippy and the Clinique Be Your Brightest gift set. If you can't tell I love a good gift pack!
kirstyj
1732 posts
My last beauty purchase was probably my L'Occitane advent calendar! I'm so excited about opening it tomorrow. I hope I remember in the rush to get ready tomorrow. (I also have an advent calendar for my dog that I'm excited about giving her)
Rezee
1964 posts
I bought way too much over the weekend lol. I think the last purchase was a masive makeup revolution haul? 
I got my bossy order today, twas very exciting.  I can't wait to use my new brush cleaning kit lol.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yes, I'm excited for that one too Kirstyj. I had a big deadline to meet today so I'm tempted to open it now.......I will wait though as Im hoping it will motivate me to get out of bed earlier. 
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
My last purchase was a top up of my skin care, which is boring, but they were having a sale AND giving away a free palette, so I had to jump in on that.

I'm still waiting on an order from last Tuesday that I ordered hoping to have it in time for the weekend, they shipped it that day but Fastway couriers (grrr) have had it riding around in their truck for daaaaaaays. Second time in a month they've done this with a package of mine. So annoying when you can't choose the company who delivers your package lol. 

Said package, once it arrives in my hot little hands, holds a brown mascara, which I've wanted to try for a long time but they never have any (cheap) brown mascaras in store. A summer shade of my beloved Maybelline Matte + Poreless foundation, and the L'Oreal True Match concealer...which I entirely could've done without, but it was super cheap and I've heard great things. Haha. Excuses, excuses.
MareeB
5239 posts
My last purchases were the Jamberry vitamins (fromQweenkaren's Jamberry party) and a Neutrogena hand cream.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
My recent purchases have all been Jamberry orders for other people - it's killing me having all the pretties arrive and then having to pack it all up and send them away again lol.
I am going to place a Bossy order this week though, I need some happy mail!
Kimrose
1412 posts
I havent bought anything lately because I honestly dont need anything! I am holding out for the vault...
annanguyen
142 posts
My lasted purchase was from Trilogy! Free Aroma-Treats gift when you buy 2 or more products :)  
1139 posts
Just repurchased a Rimmel Stay Matte face powder because my old one is nearing its end - after two years of daily use it's lasted so long! I also recently bought Mary-Lou Manizer as a treat to myself for finishing my degree.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
My last shop at Farmers on the weekend got me a Snowberry new radiance serum (I wanted it since I saw it here), Australis fresh and flawless powder, and a Chichi browlift pencil. I have $60 of vouchers so I used that combined with the "exclusive" card holder 15% off, total cost to me $9.
I have a whole lot in my youshop that is coming to me 2 palettes, 2 brow products, Clinique pretty wow pretty now with a bonus time in it as well.
I need to throw out the stuff that is over 4 years old in my collection before it arrives.
Artemis
311 posts
Nice haul, raging frog, love those Farmers vouchers! Keen to try Snowberry actually
simone94
191 posts
My recent purchases have been just stocking up on necessities such as revlon colourstay foundation and nivea eye makeup remover. Can' jusstify any purchases I don't need at the moment as I have just finished my degree and haven't found a job yet.I will be purchasing a new maybelline mascara when they are next on sale though.
Mila
1209 posts
My last purchases have been a bit random, some body shop lip gloss and body sorbet, some more argan oil for my hair and some more sally hansen nail polish
Sylvia
149 posts
Reading these replies is almost as good as going shopping myself - second-hand enjoyment haha! I've been pretty good about not too many unnecessary purchases recently (miraculously). The most recent have been a ChiChi beautyblender type sponge from Farmers (bought with part of a gift-card), and two Bossy items which should get here in the next day or two: the creme brulee shower whip, and the new balm deodorant. I'd love to try all the things from the Christmas range, but so far I've managed to withhold from temptation....so far. :P
Macs
5351 posts
I was out today picked up my final pieces for my Secret Santas. I may check out a bucket sale to see what else I can throw into it tommorow. I saw your make up haul on the wall astylecollector. Jamberry seems to be the nail craze at the moment Maree.
Kalee
31 posts
I have noticed there are pictures of empty product containers on the photo wall. Can someone please tell me the reason.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Kalee it's just people showing the products they have completely used up this month - there are different motivations for it. Some like to entirely use an item before buying a similar item, some are working through a huge stash, some are showing products they've used frequently recently etc. it's all an insight into other peoples routines :)
Kalee
31 posts
Thank you Trudijoy for your quick response.
Lutece
1849 posts
How did hubby like his Mechanical scrub? The mens collection is so awesome!

My recent purchase was the Bossy cosmetic christmas boxes, I have a few more to buy and then Im done! With all the big sales Ive been lusting over so many things but money is scarse right now haha!
trudijoy
8375 posts
fast typing is a must in my line of work haha Kalee :)
Macs
5351 posts
At first he said what this?  He doesnt normally try anything outside of bodywash, I tried it on his hands and it melted all the grease off. He really likes it. I have it beside our handsoap so he can use it after work every night. Now he thinks Stephanie is some kind of angel lol
Filoaha
67 posts
After a bit of a spend up at Labour weekend I've been quite restrained!

I have only purchased two different Natio gift sets - a foot scrub + cream + brush one for my mum and a body scrub/butter one for myself. Some things from MAC - Mineralised charged water spray, Mascara, a christmas lipstick/pencil/gloss set, oil blotting sheets, a new lip prep and prime and I'll probably end up buying the MAC bb cream at some point this week because I picked up a tester last week and I really like it! 

Maybe I haven't been that restrained at all? I also have a Lush giftcard coming my way shortly and it's my birthday in a couple of weeks so I'll definitely be acquiring more goodies soon!
RachLouise
218 posts
My latest purchase was the Carli Bybel Eyeshadow & Highlight Palette from BH Cosmetics and a 10 piece brush set from them too. Im in love with both products especially the palette!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I have a huge stash of products that I'm trying to work through, so all I bought recently was a Pink Grapefruit soap from The Body Shop and a bright electric blue mascara from Countdown. 
I just bought a ton of the seasonal stuff from the Body Shop. They smell so good!
Designer-mic
249 posts
Some Bossy just arrived. whoop. Bounce hair mask. Anyone tried it? My hair has gone dry from the lightening spray in the Sept BB. Im hoping this will help. 
I also got my man some of that handsome as hell face mask. Now to figure out how to get him to try it. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
The only time I liked using the Bossy Bounce mask (I had a smaller tub) was when I bleached my hair. It restored all of the moisture and didn't leave a greasy feeling like every other time I used it, it also left my hair feeling nice and soft. I'd only buy it again only if I were to bleach all my hair again :-)
tannygirl
3392 posts
My last beauty purchases were for my secret santa though I did get myself a no bleeding lips when Farmers had the 15% off. Oh wait I did get myself that Holiday five piece RT brush set. And this color switch thing for eye make up brushes in the Black Friday sales.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I may have hit the Body shop event far too hard hehe xx.

Also got two Pure Fiji xmas crackers and their lemongrass all natural.bug spray
Rezee
1964 posts
After wanting to curb my spending, farmers has a good sale tomorrow.  They have 3 months interest free on the card too which is totally tempting me. I have so much to do tomorrow though so hopefully I'll get too busy and forget.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Aww maaannn I wanted to go to the Body Shop event thing. I went the last 2 years and it was great! 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Shaz... they give me wine and choc and im like....fine. i'll buy all the things. Am crazy excited about my new hairbrush lol
Macs
5351 posts
I'm trying to avoid all spending now and save my dollars for that beauty vault this saturday.I saw that event too for the Body Shop looked so good. After that save hard and until last moment to get presents lol meanwhile I can admire your guys purchases. 
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I've been obsessed with asian cosmetics resently especially the skincare. Wish shipping didn't cost an arm and a leg though!
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
Even though Im in Aus, nothing has really been catching my eye, and I am only trying to buy things I really want, rather just wasting money. Brought some new nail polish for summer though, it just seems to be my weakness.
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
Did I hear new polish?!?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!