Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

5 posts, 5 members
I've recently noticed my eye is a bit red underneath one corner it's not weeping or anything more just red and irradiated looking. I'm thinking it may have been a new product as I have been trying a few so I have no idea what has caused it. As I never had any irritating when I put them on so now I'm Also concerned it may be something more serious from having my makeup done and then not changing or cleaning brushes correctly between customers
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I'd pop down to the local pharmacy, they can usually tell if it's a reaction or something else.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I had something similar under my eye as well, there was a large red spot and then a few little ones. Oooh they frustrated me. I didn't find out what was causing mine, but I did stop using some products - and it cleared up almost straight away. If it's just popped up I suggest going back to the basics in your skincare, and if you've started using anything new recently, stop. Otherwise I have no other advice, just well wishes that it goes away! :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
i get the odd wee weird eye reaction and making sure i cleanse my face/eyes really well, followed with a hot facecloth (do the red eye last) and then optrex spray (or eye drops - Brolene work best for me - if it's worse) clears it up in a couple days.
JessB
219 posts
I have an allergic reaction to a few different mascaras (even hypoallergenic ones), so I have to be quite careful with this kind of thing. I agree with going back to the basics for a bit, and stop using any new eye product. It might be however that one of your tear ducts is clogged, something that does go away after a few days but can be a bit painful and no one likes a big red bump on their lash line. As Trudi said, try a warm face cloth on it for a few minutes to help - might have to do this once or twice for a couple of days. 

If the swelling persists, you might have to go to a doctor for an ointment. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!