Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Questions from a newbie!

10 posts, 7 members
Millyw
63 posts
Hi! I was wondering if someone could tell me what the badge type things some people have, like 'review hero' are, and how people get them? I was also wondering about the rewards vault - such a cool idea - and I was wondering how often new things are put in there? Is it a few times a year or randomly? Thank you so much! 

shazatron101
5112 posts
You can apply to get a review expert badge, i think theyre still a thing, just means you write helpful reviews, and youve got a better shot at trial teams

Review heroes are a tier higher, mostly the same perks but the badge is different color to experts and i do believe we get free shipping once a year, on vault items.. i think! 

As for the vault, its open year round now! Rather than quarterly. And i reckon is roughly quarterly they add new things anyway, but being open year round it is subject to being added to as much or as little as the fairies decide! 

I hope that makes sense cos im feelin very blah haha can i get a mod to confirm lol
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap that all sounds about right, Shaz. Except Review Heroes get free vault shipping quarterly. Yay! I still need to crack open my last vault 'purchase' lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh we do? That i didnt know haha
Millyw
63 posts
Thank you - I was curious :-) This is such a cool site - I signed up years ago, but then life happened and I never logged in. Recently I saw the emails again, finally logged in and I love it! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
haha! well we are glad you love it so. 

weirdly, your face seems veeeerrrryyy familiar to me, i have no idea why, i am 100% certain i do not know you lol maybe you just have one of those faces!
Kita12
5 posts
Anyone know how we become review Hero's? 
tabucutie
1811 posts
(Found in earlier thread "The Golden Badge" posted by First Lady)

Review Hero.

We're looking to reward those members that really roll up their sleeves and get stuck in across all areas of Beauty Review; including, but not limited to;
- Placing reviews
- Interacting on the forum
- Bringing fun, joy and kindness to other members
- Interacting with us on Social, through commenting and sharing.
- Sharing their thoughts on articles and polls
- Posting photos to the Photowall

Statuses will be realigned every 6 months based on member's current activity and interaction with the site, which means the Review Hero Status can come and go, with no ill feelings.  We say it often, life gets busy!  A Review Hero badge can always be re-earnt.  

The Perks.  (For the duration of your badge)

- Free vault shipping.
- 50% off any single Beauty Box releases (1 discount per curation)
- 2 guaranteed trials (Subject to demographics and profiles:  We will put you on trials that your profile matches, and we think you'll love.  We will be happy to honour this if 2 suitable trials don't arrive during your badge tenure.)
- You will be added to our Mystery Shopping Pool  (more on this soon...but trust me.  It's the pool to be in)

Mandy17
25 posts
Good to know as i wasnt aware about the badge status!
Daile
31 posts
Awesome thanks for demystifying that!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!