Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Question regarding the expert panel reviewers

13 posts, 11 members
SandyGedge
394 posts
Hey Nat/Ladies :-)

I have a question. If we do not get accepted for the expert review panel, will we be told why so that we can make adjustments accordingly?

Also will we be informed or do we assume after a couple of weeks that we didnt make it?

I understand that it would be a lengthy process to reply to everyone personally hahaha and don't expect it as I know yous have enough on your plates. Was just curious

Thanks in advance :-)

XXX
trudijoy
8375 posts
The article says you will :) Fingers crossed you hear soon! I'm sure there's a big pool of applicants and a tough series of decisions for BR
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
For sure, so many awesome members here, its going to be hard job for you BR lovelies eek
Julieal
915 posts
YesI filled the form in ages ago and haven't heard but obviously a bigger job than what was expected -Still fingers crossed
Macs
5351 posts
Yeah filled it out too Sandy. Im not too fussed if I dont get on it.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hello!

Just popping in to say don't panic if you haven't heard anything yet... we've been inundated with people wanting to be on the panel and we're still working through things.

Stay tuned :)
trudijoy
8375 posts
i hope the stash of skittles and diet coke is at an all time high then kellie! <3
Imoshen
461 posts
Hi Team

I just received an email asking me to fill out to be part of the Review Panel which I have already done once a few weeks back.  Do I need to fill it out again?

I'd hate to double your work load :).
trudijoy
8375 posts
if it helps, I'm confirmed in and I got the email too - I think it just went to the whole database :)
When I get an email like that it always makes me tempted to fill it out again, JUST IN CASE my original application was faulty or disappeared or something.  But I'm keeping myself in check because I know how annoying that would be for the BR peeps!
kirstyj
1732 posts
Glad the getting the e-mail still thing has been mentioned... I did have a wee worry when I got that e-mail.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Uh oh I got the email and thought my first application must not have worked. Sorry BR crew! Doh
MissQT
1547 posts
I was going to re-apply too as I thought mine didn't work and it had passed the 5 days and I knew emails had already been sent out. I'll be patient now :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!