Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

62 posts, 13 members
MareeB
5242 posts
What has everyone been buying lately? I didn't shop online during lockdown so I went shopping tonight. I got some Colour Co brushes cos I was looking for a tinting brush and found a pack with a small tinting brush and some other brushes. They're really good. And 3 pair of tights. I thought I had tons of them but realised I only have 4 and I noticed at work lately they're a bit holey and thin lol big splurge!! The Warehouse has lots of great markdowns but I got a bit panicky while I was looking, so grabbed some plants and seeds and left.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bubble machine for mr shaz's nephew 

spice jars (30 obviously isnt enough) (yes i do legit have that many haha)

Bike for squidlets bday that she cant ride so a second bike (mr shaz is insane)

A beer stubby (omg its awesome)

Popcorn from mr bugs

Dahlia bulbs that showed up today!!! (Preordered months ago, still counts)

Chemist warehouse goodies

Preordered fabric and that should be here soon too!

Personalized book of nursery rhymes for squiddos birthday and it arrived ON her birthday, stoked (wonderbly, if youre curious)

God i hope that's it hahahahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Eeee fabric and jars arrived today!! Im so happy haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I had to go to Nelson yesterday for an appointment but only went to The Warehouse.  Got hair dye, soap, giant undies bhahahaha and chocolate.....random mix I know :-)
I did a lot of online shopping over level 4. My cheapest but best purchase was a 5kg bag of Epsom salts for my nightly bath....it's been my saviour! Oh and a new wheat bag is another great buy.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Giant undies are THE BEST dont @ me about that.  I love being able to pull them high hahahahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wasnt expecting it either but my popcorn just showed up weeeeer sugar high for days 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just Chemist Warehouse haul, reduced to clear snacks. Did buy 2 snapbacks from Culture Kings coz they were 2 for $60 and looked cool.
MareeB
5242 posts
Great going Shaz! I forgot, I also bought a Palmolive oils body wash that someone at work has, and that I love the smell of mmmmmm
trudijoy
8375 posts
Much Aim'n even though I have a wardrobe full. 

Wasn't going to order Mecca bc it comes from Aus atm  but they gave me free drunk elephant and then the olaplex kit came back in stock so I did. 

ive also stocked up so hard on groceries that I'm probably good for another month lol. 

I've also managed to save a thousand bucks so you know, swings and roundabouts. 

shazatron101
5112 posts
that drunk elephant is gooooood

my masks showed up today which is super handy because i've apparently lost my one! annoying! it fit so good too
trudijoy
8375 posts
Haven't even figured out what I'm meant to do with the drunk elephant yet!

I have oodles of masks, I bought like 15 reuseable ones, so I could take them away with me etc. also some disposables and some n95 filters for when sh*t gets serious.... needless to say I'm wearing one to get my vax tomorrow 
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahaha ummm... well i know how i use mine but yeah. i love the oil anyway is so niiiiiice

yeah better to be safe than sorry right!? plus ive seen some of your masks theyre cute af hahaha

i have purchased separate fabric and a book for a birthday gift.. hoping it arrives by the birthday but who knows lol i dont even know WHEN the birthday is im a very good friend hahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I need a comfy mask! I have asthma and am claustrophobic so I am struggling with the crappy ones I have.  I feel like my whole face is covered then I get nervous and sweaty lol. Where are you getting yours from ?
shazatron101
5112 posts
i got mine from here , she was really lovely to deal with. ive been following her for a while too! her masks are nice and soft and really breathable while offering all of that sweeeeet sweet protection lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got some from cotton on, some from Lovisa, some from a Japanese lady who was making them from Japanese fabric on Instagram, some from a friend who was making them and one more expensive one online right at the start. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
omg I love that galaxy one! I need that now lol.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Still level 4 here, so no change. Online I have bought some wine, some candles and some earrings. Waiting for them all to arrive!
I have picked up extra shifts at work as the online orders are absolutely ballistic at the moment so they need all the help they can get. It's good to see so many people not out shopping, instead buying online. Keeping us all safe
tabucutie
1811 posts
Awesome effort trudi! I started out well with saving money the last couple of weeks but it's taken a dent this week lol.

@Kimrose: Online shopping is safer for all. Hope your shifts go well. 

After a week of humming and haa-ing I finally caved and did my spring clothing haul. Something to look forward to at the end of the month when it's delivered.

shazatron101
5112 posts
super exciting, i just bought bepanthen for squiddos bum hahaha because no supermarket around here has any!

also perusing mecca to see if i can find new things i desperately want bahahaha
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yet more activewear, and masks. Am in zero danger of running out of either but.... lockdown. 

also groceries. And fancy chocolates for a friends birthday that they delivered next day even though I ordered a week out thinking that was good timing lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
More spring clothing, homeward and Halloween decorations.
shazatron101
5112 posts
My chemist warehouse order finally arrived nearly a month later

Still have to buy kiddos bday present and now have to buy mr shaz one too as his birthday is coming up but of course, i cant get anything shipped. Hopefully tomorrow !!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Does dropping over a grand at the dentist count? Hahahaahah/cry
MareeB
5242 posts
Oh no Shaz - I hope you have hollywood teeth!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I wish i had the hollywood bank account to go with it hahaha

Another 100$ for a hair cut and got my roots did... this unicorn is dying out :/
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Eeeek dentists are so expensive! I've not purchased much lately. A hair brush for the little miss and a cute pair of pink converse....omg they are adorable. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Shoes are for you or her? Hahahaha ;p

How are you doing lisa? I think at this point for us i was nearly falling asleep standing haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
For her! Lmao 
I'm doing ok, iit's amazing how well I can function on so little sleep.  I am getting naps in here and there. She doesn't cry much but she just wants to be on me lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahaha. Make sure she wears them a lot then cos man they grow so fast, have the stuff my squidlet got she grew out of in a snap

Nawww she sounds just the cutest. Im so happy for you my friend <3 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol you should see the ridiculous amount of things I have for her. I know she won't get to wear half of it but that's ok as I will donate it. We did a newborn photoshoot so when I get the pics I will pop one up. She had a bit of jaundice so hoping they can correct her colouring lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Haha mine had jaundice toooo! We sent one of mr shazs friends a pic and he laughed and said "ooh shes a bit dark to be yours mate" which made us both laugh. We are weird 

Donating is so much fun haha i have 3 boxes of crap to get rid of, and by crap, its all kids clothes and no use to me anymore haha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol my brother made a smart comment too. So no more babies for you ?
shazatron101
5112 posts
No, no more here. Got told it would likely kill me if i did have a second so thats fun. But also i think im too old and grumpy for a second hahahaha

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Awwww well 1 is a blessing then just like mine x
shazatron101
5112 posts
Very much so! Lots of heartache to get them both as well so definitely a blessing :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh the dentist. On the list of things to attend to.

Just spent $396 on a part for my car. *sad face* but atleast had the money there to do it so glad for that atleast.
Cassey
22 posts
Not so much a purchase but I got out a few products that I'd been meaning to try out. Refreshed my hair and got rid of the patches .. bribed the bf to let me practice false lashes on him (watch this space hehe)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I popped a photo up from a photoshoot we did. Getting this pic on a canvas.
shazatron101
5112 posts
SHE IS SO FREAKIN BEAUTIFUL I CANT DEAL
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks Shaz! Lol she is so pretty I just constantly stare at her.
shazatron101
5112 posts
She is absolutely to die for gorgeous. Her little chin!! I forget how small they are hahaha naw lisa. Im so so so happy for you, she looks like a little angel :D
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
She's just beautiful, Lisa! Gorgeous pic. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Oh my heart. Lisa she's absolutely gorgeous x 
tabucutie
1811 posts
@Cassey: that was nice of your bf to help out with the lashes lol
First Lady
957 posts
Lisa she is just sooooo gorgeous!! Oh those newborn sleep smiles are just the best! xoxoxox
MareeB
5242 posts
Aw shes beautiful Lisa. You lucky ladies with your gorgeous wee girls :)
kirstyj
1732 posts
I’m currently sitting under a newborn as well - I keep buying anything that I can personalise with her name. It is getting a bit ridiculous!!!
MareeB
5242 posts
Oh your own baby Kirsty?
kirstyj
1732 posts
Yup MareeB - three and a half weeks in now! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Congratulations kirsty!!! How wonderful for you :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!