Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks, Shaz! That's very kind of you. It doesn't quite sound like what I'm after though so I'm gonna continue ro resist temptation. For now lol. Plus there's the vault coming this weekend too! 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Macs I'm 40 in 2years time as well (crying emoji) lol
Macs
5351 posts
Everyone at work is like are you 25 nah those days gone i'm 37 about to be 38 already planning my death plan lol
Kimrose
1416 posts
Age is a funny thing, I am the oldest where I work and I get a lot of respect and I am asked for advice a lot! I really enjoy sharing my experiences with younger people
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I'm 40 in a few months! It's crazy how fast time goes by. I definitely don't feel 40 so that's good lol
MareeB
5241 posts
No I haven't Soozie.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oh, to be 40 ... I thought life was nearly over then too Macs, yet here we are :)
AboutFace
412 posts
I'd love to be 40 again haha it didn't bother me but I didn't like turning 30 for some reason, it's really just a number. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
So i emailed Purex cos i was a curious wee child and basically the price hike is mostly due to the rising prices of materials, rising insurance costs, and the demand of TP because their competitors are having shipping issues and cant supply as easily. So THANKS covid ya willyhead (fun story, thats my step brothers name hahahaha)

So. There ya go. The more you know! *magical sounds and a rainbow* hahaha 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Haven't tried the Oasis Beauty cleanser yet. Takes me about a year to get through a cleanser so don't think I will be using it until the second part of the year.

I'm 32, my own funeral planning is basically done.
MareeB
5241 posts
I just looked at the 4 mystery boxes on the photowall. They were all excellent. Did anyone buy one after seeing what's in them? they'd make great gifts 
Macs
5351 posts
No but I went to the hood for $50 nail and lash combo . eye brows threaded and tinted , i'll post my party look tommorow. what to wear to a farewell :( end of a party era mates moving to christchurch.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahaha the hood. Thats cheap as though, is it good quality? 

Wear something bright and happy, it wont be goodbye forever!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Anyone tried anything from their Oasis boxes yet or the sale? I love the tonic and eye cream but the sunscreen and the power punch are a no from me lol 
MareeB
5241 posts
I've had the moisturiser and eye cream before. I really like them. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I bought the sunscreen in the flash sale and yeah very much not a fan. Glad I didn't get one in my box.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Anyone that's after new leggings....Lorna Jane gives you an introductory offer of $40 on a specific pair when you sign up. Apparently they are really good. Just ordered mine :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
The lotus ones Lisa?  I have a pair but they arrived after it got hot so I've tried them on but not worn them properly. Seem great 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm loving the oasis spf primer! I got a couple backups when they were $1, winning 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes it is those ones Trudi. It was too good a deal to pass up. Good to see you back....I hope you are well and having a good 2022 so far :-)
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Lisa, I took some time over the break to re-Trudi and then got my vaccine booster so took some time to ride that out. I'm in a new role this year with more responsibility and leadership so took time to totally reset before I started back connecting to things xx 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Congrats on the new job trudi!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Got my city chic haul, new lingere long overdue. And a couple of sets of pj's. It's cute. Love their boxing/new year sale.

@shaz love your pic x
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks tabu, it's a pretty cool role (same company) and I'm super excited!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Nice Trudi....it's always great to take time for yourself and I hope you love your new role! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
My Lorna Jane leggings arrived yesterday which was insanely quick.  They are so nice and I love the material!
Macs
5351 posts
Make up wipes the cheap $1 one from warehouse cause the face halo ain't cutting it for mascara and liquid liner
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Anyone know where to buy new straps for a Fitbit? I've already looked online but going to town tomorrow so would rather grab one then if I can 
trudijoy
8375 posts
I got mine on trademe Lisa :)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Lisa, if your Fitbit strap has broken, and you've had it under a year, you can claim a new one online from Fitbit. I ended up returning my Fitbit the second time it happened as the pixels were also going on it, and got an Apple Watch instead. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Thanks Trudi I ended up just grabbing one from there.  Oh I didn't know that Soozie. I've had mine longer than a year though:-)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Honestly, it would be much faster just getting it from Trade Me anyway. Their customer service is really hopeless. 
hazelrae
1 posts
I have little obsession with cosplay parties and going to attend one today. For this, I have bought a Japanese traditional Kimono costume along with a kabuki kitsune mask. 
Millyw
63 posts
Lol so does anyone else get anxious trying figure out what to spend a gift voucher on?? I was given a Mecca voucher for Christmas, and realistically it will be the only time I treat myself there for at least 6 months (student life), so I am spending way too much time trying to think about what to spend it on! I nearly made a spreadsheet.... who am I haha!
tabucutie
1811 posts
My husband and I were gifted a voucher from the in laws at Christmas from Farmers. We rarely shop there, so not sure what to do with it.

New Air fryer on the way, also a new book. Had to pick up prescriptions from Chemist Warehouse. Always turns into a bit of a haul anytime I go there. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
lol I do not have that problem, vouchers are just free money lmao 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Tabu new sheets or towels? 

i'd  get glasshouse candles :D
MareeB
5241 posts
I ordered several items from Chemist Warehouse online then the next day they emailed and said they didn't have any of them bar one, actually in stock. I wondered how come I could put them in my trolley and pay for them if they weren't there. Very science fiction shopping in the virtual world.
trudijoy
8375 posts
That's pretty normal these days maree and does my head in. If I paid for one you are obligated to send me one. So many places just send you an 'oops' email and refund you and won't talk to you about it. 

Should be illegal 
MareeB
5241 posts
Yes I find it really weird. Their inventory should show out of stock if they're out of stock surely? very odd.
trudijoy
8375 posts
You'd think so. I can't understand why there aren't a couple in reserve for if that happens 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes it's so annoying when that happens! I've not been buying anything lately however I did buy 2 bonds wondersuits at farmers last week and when I got home I went to wash them and both suits had holes in them....wasn't impressed because I live a wee way out of town so it was a pain to return them. The lady just said well we can't check everything we put out and I got replacements but I was checking them in the shop first and she was so rude and said can you do that at home! I was like I'm not coming all the way back if these ones have issues too and she got really snarky with me.  Ugh I understand places are understaffed but there's no need to be rude to customers when I was being nice as.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Ended up getting a sheet set and some tea towels trudi. Farmers having a bit of a sale, that's a win.

Yes, selling items that aren't in stock really irks me. I had that with Kmart. Did a huge shop. 2 or 3 weeks they emailed to say they couldn't fulfill the order and straight refunded me. Annoyed me a lot and haven't shopped with them since. I'm sure I will get over it though.
AboutFace
412 posts
That's dreadful Lisa, you have every right to check in fact she should have done that for you.

Maree I have purchased there too and something wasn't available after the transaction, was rather annoying as it was a birthday present.
trudijoy
8375 posts
That's crappy customer service Lisa. I know retail people are stressed atm but most of us are.... and none of that your fault for trying to prevent an issue! 

tabu Kmart are the literal worst. They either cancel things or sent 97 diff packages for one order. Chaos. They don't actually have an online warehouse and they really do need one . 

sephora are the latest to do me like that.... and I can't even redeem my birthday gift bc they've run out lmao ugh. Got my Mecca one though. 
MareeB
5241 posts
 Lisa I would be sending a written complaint based on that - no one needs to be that rude.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I would think at this time, most stores would have a warehouse/depot for online orders as more people would prefer to shop online than instore.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Definitely was terrible customer service.  I won't be going back to that store. One thing that is out of stock at pak n save is hairspray! Lol I couldn't get any. How odd.
MareeB
5241 posts
I agree Tabu!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
50% off Garnier at Countdown this week. I got a massive bottle of micellar water down from $20 to $10 and a few other goodies. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!