Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

1471 posts, 35 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
take care tabucutie - dental work in NZ is needlessly expensive :(
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I did an order from Glassons on Wednesday night. Just arrived today, that's great service.  I now have a new wide brimmed summer hat which I love. I threw in a scrunchie to get free shipping and omg it is the biggest scrunchie I've ever seen lol.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Feeling much better 5 days later. Agreed with dentistry being expensive, just glad I had money available to be able to get it done. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I bought a diffuser, only cos it was cheap as chips, so i "need" oils for that. I read you can use them as facial thingys, is that true? Idk how but.. maybe?

Also got an email from a tea company i dont remember signing up to but they sound pretty good to me! So im gunna buy a tea-ser pack as they call them haha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Well the tea i got is slowly just becoming duds.. ive had 4 of 13, 2 tasted the same, 1 was bland asf and the other was nice but bording on tasting the same as the other 2 so i just. Why lol 

To be fair theyre fruit ones no actual tea in them, out of 13 only 3 have actual yea leaves hahahahahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ordered the squid some bubble bath from oasis omg it smells ammaaazing. Will use it later and see how it goes. 

THe tea continues to be disappointing although one i had yesterday was AMAZING. Kahlua, black tea, vanilla, espresso and cocoa. Omg! Thought id hate it, so far its the best of the bunch. Sooo good.

And the oven side thingys have been fantastic, too, so i recommend them lol 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I haven't purchased anything beauty related for some time. I've told myself I had to get through some of the abundance of makeup I already have before I purchased anything else thennnnnnnnn.......Mecca just so happened to show itself on my facebook news feed and I saw the morphe 35xo natural flirt palette and Its not like I don't have most of the shades in any of my other palettes but it looked beautiful all in one so accidentally added it to my cart and I accidentally made a payment for it hahaha. I've also been on a hunt for a perfume I can wear everyday without costing a bomb and stumbled across the Ariane Grande sweet like candy one instore. I did a wee sample spray and took it home with me and I just fell in love with it everytime I smelt it so purchased that too!

tabucutie
1811 posts
Have completed half of my christmas shopping online, stoked. Now just for it to arrive in the post, however long that takes. Hopefully not too much longer than expected shipping, though I expect to start backing up the closer we get.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh you just reminded me tabu i have some to wrap hahaha.. with a little helper.. i am not looking forward to that hahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol I'm on the hunt for a remote controlled monster truck! That is what my 4yo nephew told me he wanted for his birthday, so that it shall be! Haha he is gorgeous:-)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Thats so cute!!! I want a monster truck id chase the cats with it bahahahahaha
tabucutie
1811 posts
Best of luck with that Shaz!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have a $10 mighty ape voucher.. but i cant find anything i want!! Dumb!
MareeB
5244 posts
It's gotta be a book Shaz ..
shazatron101
5112 posts
I thought about a book but im not sure what one!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I have been looking, i wanted a new body scrub! I think i have to spend over $20 to use it... i want to get the prada candy perfume but im too poor for it hahahahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Shaz there is a 5ml decant of prada candy on trade me, it's $25 though which seems a bit pricey.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Im sadface i dont use bloody trademe!!! Lame!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I saw it on Scent republic, 8ml for $24.95 @ shaz. Have to say you've been talking about it a bit and i'm curious as to what it smells like lol.

PS Has anyone used scent republic? They have L'interdit Givenchy which i've almost convinced myself to give the service a go.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I just ordered one hahahahaha so ill let u know when it arrives!!
shazatron101
5112 posts
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAGAGA thanks tabu youre freaking awesome!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes interested to see how your sniffer likes it!
shazatron101
5112 posts
I will let you all know!! Oh my lil heart. If its good i know what im using my voucher on bahahaahaha
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yassss, so glad I could help in some way Shaz :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its been sent! Its with the courier!! so we'll see if it actually shows tomorrow or if im waiting til monday, i hope not, i want it yesterday!!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhhh I'm stalking the courier too! Ours is brilliant and comes twice a day here. I live in a tiny town lol. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its here! And... its no pink sugar hahaha. Its not terrible, its a very musky version of pink sugar... but its definitely not something id wear haha and mr shaz hates it 

So definitely recommend the website, tabu! The perfume.. not so much hahaha
shazatron101
5112 posts
And the lawnmower just showed up so ill test that when she goes to sleep mwahahahaha
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhhh how weird mine is not musky at all! Lol mine is sweet smelling, really caramel and yummy! Bummer!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh whaaaaaaat that sounds different to mine haha it cane in a really cool container though "container" the perfumey thing. Ah well. I have the sample now haha pink sugar will have to be bae from now on

I just turned the lawnmower on, omg its awesome !!
shazatron101
5112 posts
Its getting better as it ages on my skin but yeah its not a smell i was expecting haha now i wonder if theyre 2 different ones lmao
tabucutie
1811 posts
I've had a courier everyday this week and super stoked to receive all my parcels. Can start wrapping presents soon yay!

That's a shame about the perfume. Definitely keen to give the service a go next year though when I have a bit more available funds.

Also stoked to get the BBBE box, just not to open it until xmas day. That will be the challenge.

MareeB
5244 posts
I did some Christmas shopping this morning. I was shocked at how quiet it is around town. I went to the Warehouse at 10.45am and Countdown at 11-ish am and the carparks were almost empty. Its actually a bit scary. Where is everyone?
tabucutie
1811 posts
That's a bit odd Maree. But maybe a good thing still. Had to go out to the mall yesterday and the car queues have started.
MareeB
5244 posts
It was very odd Tabu. You usually can't get a park at The Warehouse or Countdown on a Saturday morning.But there were tumbleweeds rolling around yesterday. We took some of our clients out for early lunch at KFC today and there weren't many people around either. What I do love about Sunday walking downtown is that the classic cars are out and about - I love that sooo much.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I bought myself a haircut today!

Also  i bought the new beauty sleep mask from lush, my lord. It's so nice. I had a headache and just breathing it in on my face was luscious. Loved it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Interested in home decor atm so bought 2 mirrors, 4 side tables, pin hook things (that support mirror weight they are awesome). 2 pairs of heels, 2 candles and beauty products to replace empties.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Home decor is doing it for me atm too! Mum bought me a lovely wine cabinet for my birthday so that necessitated a shuffle which necessitated new purchases lol. I need art now though 
tabucutie
1811 posts
What a lovely addition to the home! We don't drink wine here but are amassing a small collection of hot bottles lol.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Tabu what are hot bottles??? Lol or am I having a moment!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hot bottles being slang for spirits/ hard alcohol. Usually Whiskey or Brandy. I've currently got Rum, Pink Gin and Vodka.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ive nevwr tried gin. Whats it like? Whats it good mixed with?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh right! Ohhhh I can't do spirits these days......a lot of over indulging in my younger days lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
the pink gin mixed with soda water is epic. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Bahahahaha lisa.. that sounds like me  lmfao midori straight from the bottle, nomnomnom

The guy at big barrel also suggested the pink gin lmfao i got a mini normal one and bourbon cos those go down a treat (and fast!). Pink gin next time!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I prefer my gin mixed with tonic water.  It has to be regular tonic and not the diet stuff - the diet one tastes 'wrong'. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
oh i def don't mind a bit of tonic and lemon with standard gin, but the pink gin i prefer with soda water
tabucutie
1811 posts
Haven't tried pink gin yet. But standard gin is great with sprite. I can have it with soda water but doesn't really do anything for me. 

Midori Splice is a  fav (RTD) but hard to get a hold of these days. Can't beat Malibu too.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I only came across pink gin on New Years and it was delish. But usually I'm a vodka and orange juice kinda gal. Thinking of trying some of the flavoured vodka's Absolut does.
trudijoy
8375 posts
I love flavoured Absolut. I'm not a massive spirit drinker  but the flavoured varieties of absolut with soda water (used to be lemonade when I was younger but prefer it less sweet now) are great.

42 below have some great flavours too 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!