Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

5 posts, 5 members
Chaotic82
522 posts
The search function is only coming up with one option when I search this, I don't know if it's my system or post vault stuff?   But is this any good?   I see its on grabone (which I only went to look at because SOMEONE **farmers-wife** said there was a sale on perfume *sighs* hehe)
Farmers-Wife
2052 posts
Lol sorry about that :p 
I use the prolash + I brought it and used it daily religiously for at least 6 weeks.
I didn't notice any growth but was determined for them to grow. I ended up buying another product (after getting a sample) then next thing my eyelashes were growing. I was using both. 

I'm no help to you now am I 
brushandbullet
395 posts
Farmerswife that makes me laugh!
denchfamily1
3 posts
Im looking at reviews for the same reason. Looks like from the one review I will save my $30 and see what this new rapidlash comes back like.  Hopefully I get to trial it too
jalb88
121 posts
I bought this a while ago back when it came with a free eyeliner. I use the eyeliner way more than I do the solution. I'm not very good at using the solution everyday so can't say I noticed much difference, but I only use it on my eyebrows! I know that Flash lash and the other more expensive serums have had really good results, so might be worth spending a bit more ?

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!