Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Programmes to binge

432 posts, 26 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
Desperate Housewives was better than I remembered!

Bridgerton S1 NF- awesome regency era period drama

Currently watching Devious Maids.
MareeB
5244 posts
I highly recommend Glitch. It was fabulous. Not only is it a good story, but at the end of the 3rd season it actually concludes the story with a proper ending. I loved it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
@MareeB: have watched the first & second season. Am yet to finish the third season. I have found my interest wane in the series as it's gone on.
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh no Tabu! I loved every episode. I love that it finishes properly and doesn't look like it quickly had to club together an ending cos it got canned like lots of them. I think Aussie does movies very well.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
If anyone liked Wolf Creek the movie there are 2 seasons of it and they are both great!
Macs
5351 posts
I'm crazy about Anime . I'm currently hooked on Demon Slayer . Still need to finish off My Hero Academy. 
Cassey
22 posts
Designated Survivor, Supernatural, Lucifer 
Cassey
22 posts
and ya can't beat a good old Gilmore Girls binge 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
If you like Gilmore Girls, there's a series called Sweet Magnolias on Netflix that is similar.  I'm a few episodes into Sweet Magnolias and I'm enjoying it. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Loved Sweet Magnolias. Working my way through the book series now. Also rewatching The Royals and Desperate Housewives on TVNZ On Demand.
MareeB
5244 posts
My ondemand is suddenly working, so I watched The Sister. It's a four part drama, and definitely worth a watch. UK dramas are usually good though.
MareeB
5244 posts
Last night I watched Split on netflix. A friend told me about it a while ago but it wasn't on netflix when she told me. It popped up this week for some reason. It was really good and a bit creepy - about a guy with dissociative identity disorder who kidnaps three girls. Hold on to your seat ....
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yay  desperate housewives!

Watched all 3 seasons of The Casketeers. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Maree did you know that split is in a series of 3 movies? Unbreakable and Glass are the other 2.
MareeB
5244 posts
Whaaaat??? Oh Lisa no, I did not! I will be looking for them then! Thanks for the heads up :)
MareeB
5244 posts
Oh drag, they're not on Netflix. Not yet anyway....
Kimrose
1419 posts
Maree, that sounds great! I will add that to my list.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Unreal s1-3, super scandalous series on tvnz. All the twilight movies again with my niece cause she's a fan! Halfway through Bonding s2 nf, not enjoying it as much as the first season. Waiting for Death of Me and The Girl In The Wjndow to be released on nf (both movies) the trailers looked good.
Millyw
63 posts
My partner and me have just started season 7 (the last season!) of New Girl. So good when you just want a laugh and something easy to watch! 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Firefly Lane (NF) an intersting series that spans a friendship over 3 separate decades. Some laughs, some tears, a whole range of emotions actually. Hoping for a second season

shazatron101
5112 posts
OoOooOoOooh i wanted to watch that! I do enhoy Katherine heigl things
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm halfway through the Firefly Lane season, and it's making me want to read the book (by Kristen Hannah) .  A lot of Netflix's content is based on books, so my to-read list on Goodreads is growing a lot faster than I can read. Lol! 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh, i wish my thumbs would learn to spell
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I started watching behind her eyes in the weekend.  Thought it was a movie to start with but it says limited series.  I really enjoyed it and watched the whole lot. Very twisted if you're into that sort of thing.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I will have to check out Firefly Lane!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Lisa, behind her eyes is on my list, heard great things about it
tabucutie
1811 posts
Behind her eyes is on my to watch list.

Finished Alice in Borderland which was awesome! Saw-esque vibes. S2 on the way. Also watched Battle Royale, same kind of genre.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
For those that enjoyed Behind Her Eyes, have you seen What If? 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have not seen what if Silvene, will have a look :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I remember watching What If when it was released.  I enjoyed it and was hoping for a second season. Not sure if it got renewed.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
"What If" hasn't been cancelled or renewed, so we sit in limbo to find out if/when season 2 might happen. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Started watching Firefly Lane yesterday and I love it!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Started New Amsterdam yesterday, I like it. Bit of Grey's anatomy vibes but with so much heart. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Binged s1 & 2 of New Amsterdam just in time for the s3 start. Thoroughly enjoying MAFS. Also s4 Casketeers started this week. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
If you like adult cartoons then Paradise PD the 3rd season is on Netflix now. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Mwahahahahahaha i already binged that lisa hahahahah thaT season was very... hmmmm hahaha but i liked it!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It was definitely out there! They like to push the limits lmao 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahaha yeah its out there alright. This season made feel a bit more ill than the last ones hahaha
MareeB
5244 posts
Today I watched the whole of season 1 of The Sinner. It was excellent! I accidentally watched 2 episodes of season 3 before realising it was season 3. They were good too. Can't wait to watch the rest.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Finished Little Bird S1 (tvnz) that was unique.

The Sinner s1 was soo good from memory, much better than the subsequent seasons.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Finished The One S1 on NF. Interesting enough but wasn't obsessed. Watched Sleeping Beauty (2011) movie last night and it was bizarre and very artistic and odd. Has anyone else watched it?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I have looked at Sleeping Beauty several times but the concept is creepy! Lol maybe oneday 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good choice Lisa, can't say i'm glad I watched it :/

Watching a lot of movies lately.
-Virus (1999) sci fi horror, interesting plot with pretty incredible graphics considering the time it was filmed
-Beethoven & Beethoven's 2nd: Childhood fav movies, been decades since I last watched them, highly enjoyed.
-Escape From New York & Escape From L.A: remember my dad liking these when I was a kid so thought i'd watch.

Random episodes on YT: Who The (Bleep) Did I Marry? Also My Dirty Little Secret. Still not sick of my true crime!

MareeB
5244 posts
I watched Dumb and Dumberer (silly but ok), December Boys and Rocketman which were both good, and another Adam Sandler one about a guy and his son which was also silly but ok. Then back to Start Trek: Enterprise to watch every season again :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
I watched Behind Her Eyes yesterday, it was good with the plot twist. Wasn't expecting that!

Watched 47 Ronin movie on NF enjoyed it. It has Keanu Reeves what more can I say :)

Celebrity Ghost Stories (bravo channel or three now app) is my latest series addiction.
MareeB
5244 posts
Thanksd for that Tabu. I have Behind Her Eyes on my list to watch.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes behind her eyes is awesome! I watched Thunder Force, it's quite funny and started the Hannibal series.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Finished the latest season of Rupaul's Drag Race in time for the Aus/NZ season which starts next month.

Watched Creamerie ( a quirky NZ series) and The White Princess (a historical drama) that had Jodie Comer in it.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I've just finished The Serpent which I've been waiting to see for awhile. Loved it. True story but definitely one of those "you couldn't make this up" ones. 
MissDilly
229 posts
I've got some favs:
Neon - A million little things, New Amsterdam, Mare of Easttown
Disney+ Star: Big Sky
TVNZ: Line of duty, The Fall, 
Netflix: The bold type, Virgin river, Sweet magnolias, Emily in Paris, Tiny pretty things, 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!