Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Programmes to binge

432 posts, 26 members
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I just saw Maree mentioned she binged season 1 of Stranger Things on Netflix which is my absolute fav ... Season 4 delayed and possibly the final season *crying*

That got me thinking whats everyone been binging/watching ?
tabucutie
1811 posts
Into the night on nf was the last thing I binged, so good hope there is a season 2.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I don't know if you're into adult cartoons but Paradise PD is great lol. Also The Santa Clarita Diet I binged ages ago. Dead to me is quite good too and You. Kath and Kim and The Inbetweeners are good for a laugh.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I'm gonna have to look these up! I tried Santa Clarita Diet yonks ago, my husband enjoyed it but for some reason but found it gross hehe. Weird cause doesn't usually bother me. I've actually never seen the inbetweeners series but have seen the movies which are bloody funny.
Dead to me was awesome, looking forward to the next season ...
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Tabucutie that 'into the night' looks good too. It's now on my list!
Emily-jane
314 posts
Stranger things is great, so looking forward to season 4. Just finished watching Suits and started on better call saul which is about the lawyer in breaking bad. There are so many good series depending on what you like. Travelers is good if you enjoy Sci fi.
Emily-jane
314 posts
And you must watch the inbetweeners episodes too.
trudijoy
8375 posts
lately i've bingewatched:

On Netflix - That 70's Show, Cheer, Cheer Squad

On TVNZ on demand  - Station 19, Grey's Anatomy

On TV/MySky - 2 Broke Girls, Sex and the City

Via Facebook - Home and Away, Survivor Season 40

I don't like new shows lol 
Kat555
143 posts
We just watched The Tiger King documentary style series. Good for a laugh. Don't take it too seriously! Also finished watching Ozark which was hard to stop watching near the end. I love the Handmaid's tale too. I wonder when the next season is out?!
Kat555
143 posts
Watching the Mandalorian at the moment which is quite good if you don't mind starwars.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Oh I tried watching Ozark but couldn't get into it
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Haha Trudi, I hear you, I've mostly been watching older goodies too. Found the Sex in the City movies on Netflix, they were a hoot. But I actually haven't watched as much as I thought I would. 

I'm wanting to watch The Morning Show and Younger but since they're on other platforms haven't got to them yet.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I like watching old childhood movies. Edward scissorhands, Labyrinth, Goonies and Footrot Flats! Haha so good.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I wasn't into Ozark either, maybe because I love Jason Bateman and I'm use to him doing comedy.

On Netflix I loved The Stranger, Umbrella Academy, Russian Doll, Locke and Key and Glitch ... And Riverdale is my guilty pleasure. On TVNZ I've been loving Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist. I often watch friends too.

I really love the old movies too. My all time fav is Grease but I've got all the others like Footloose, dirty dancing, flashdance, Labyrinth. Also Can't hardly wait is fav.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yea that's exactly what I said to my partner! So used to him in comedies so it was a bit off for me.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Funnily enough, I have assessments on Stranger Things to mark this weekend. Ugh. So over marking every weekend. 

Surprisingly for a tv addict, I've not binged anything during lockdown. I've been listening to music much than I usually do. 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Dead to me season 2 has just come available on Netflix for anyone interested
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Ohhh yusss I will watch that tonight:-)
siouxsannah
261 posts
Since lockdown began I have watched on Netflix: Season 1 of The Witcher, Season 2 of Jessica Jones, Season 2 of Diablero, Season 2 of Kingdom, and I have just started watching Season 1 of The Haunting of Hill House, and Season 2 of Black Spot. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Thanks for sharing, will have to add the new Dead to Me season to my weekly watch roster.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yay. Have been waiting for the second season of dead to me.
AboutFace
412 posts
We just watch regular TV and my favourite channel is HGTV, I love watching the DIY shows and Island Life etc. Plus I love listening to music and enjoying some acoustic numbers. Spotify is great, love how I can find songs that I used to listen to plus some new ones.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Aboutface, I love HGTV too! I can't sleep unless I watch tv in bed (I know it's the worst thing you can do at bedtime but I've done it for decades lol) and things like Island Life are my favourites to watch. I usually fall asleep before I find out which house they've bought though. Sadly I can't get HGTV on my tv in the bedroom anymore and I miss it.  Ive been using Spotify a lot too, I usually have it on whilst I'm working in between video calls. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I am the same I can't sleep without the tv being on. Neither can my partner. I usually set the timer but it annoys me if it turns off and he comes to bed later and turns it back on lol! I watched quite a few episodes of season 2 Dead To Me and it's great :-) Will finish the rest today.
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I love me some HGTV too ... Into renovation shows as we do quite a lot of renovating ourselves. I usually always have the bedroom TV on too or as an alternative we've been listening to audio books lately. 

Freckin addicted to Spotify! My speaker shit itself last saturday so rushed to order a new one. I'm going old school today and have been listening to records ... Currently listening to Saturday Night Fever hehe
Kat555
143 posts
Might have to try Dead to me. Thanks for the recommnendations ladies. Anyone I might know in it? We also watched Sex Education which I liked too.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just finished the new season lol. Christina Applegate and 2 others you will know their faces probably but I don't know their names
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm so glad to hear I'm not the only one who has to put the tv on to get to sleep! I need the shorter programmes and once that you don't need to pay close attention too. Now point me watching a series as I will fall asleep before the end of the episode and have to watch it again. Or if it is really good I will keep myself awake watching it.

Hmm, think I'm going to investigate getting a Vodafone tv for the bedroom - anyone got one? I already have a chrome cast but that doesn't work with HGTV or Choice (which I also love, especially for all the history docos on a Monday night!)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
We've been binge watching The Big Bang Theory, Ozark, New Girl, Modern Family and the last season of Grace & Frankie on Netflix.  

I binge watched Good Girls and Virgin River by myself ... hubby didn't make it past the first episode of VR (said it was too "soapy" for him). Lol.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I also have the tv on to go to sleep at night. I put a timer on, I find I drop out way faster than I do if the tv is off. Three types of things I go to sleep to: rain tracks on youtube, snapped on bravo or forensic files/killer couples (true crime) or david attenborough series.

Anyone watching killing eve the latest season? Soo good wish I could binge that instead of one episode a week.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I love true crime but I get too into it to watch it before bedtime. Tabucutie have you seen Buried in the Backyatd? That definitely had my brain working overtime before bedtime. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
No I haven't but I'll check it out. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I have finished watching a show called Younger, and Outlander. Now I am waiting for another season of both of them.
tabucutie
1811 posts
If anyone is interested in True Crime genre, if you download the threenow app you can watch the bravo shows online including:snapped, a lie to die for, killer siblings and the DNA of murder with paul holes.

Started watching Freud on NF which looks interesting only one episode down so far. Also watched Circus of Books which was not quite what I was expecting, different. Have to say watched a preview for Snowpiercer, look forward to that being released.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
If anyone is into weird and a bit gross movies then 'The Platform' is definitely that.  I watched an oldie last night 'The Butterfly Effect' 
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Lisa I love butterfly effect!! Skip the 2 squeals though, so bad
Kat555
143 posts
Oh I loved the butterfly effect too. Also love the handmaid's tale. I wonder if there is another season coming out soon?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes it was a fave of mine when it came out. I also watched Empire Records....omg have not seen that for a good 10 years!
Kat555
143 posts
Oh yes! I love that too Lisa! I may need to revisit some of the oldies. They are just soo good!
MareeB
5241 posts
Hey Lisa and Jackie I just watched The Butterfly Effect. Wow. Just wow. Amazing, I loved it!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh...looks like I will have to watch this too.  Sounds great!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That's good Maree! It's definitely an oldie but a goodie :-)
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Maree it's awesome eh! Did it include the alternate endings? A little depressing but awesome

PS don't get fooled into watching the sequels, they're terrible!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I watched Butterfly Effect when it was first released and remember it being mostly disturbing (quite young at the time). But a good plot, it's on my list of things to watch.

Currently watching Schitt's Creek (tv series nf) it's a light comedy. Quite enjoying it.
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Saw a new Netflix one last night called Sweet Magnolias. It was quite sweet.
MareeB
5241 posts
Hey has anyone watched "Hollywood" on Netlifx?
tabucutie
1811 posts
Not as yet Maree, it's on my list of things to watch. 
fuddlewump
3 posts
I'm currently binging The Mentalist on TVNZ On Demand but there's SO many other series on there I wanna binge. I enjoyed binging The Witcher on Netflix (Henry Cavill, yum!) and looking forward to Cursed on Netflix with that chick from 13 Reasons Why
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I started watching First Man, it's about Neil Armstrong and Ryan Gosling plays Neil. I fell asleep as I put it on when I went to bed so will watch the rest. The start is sad though I remember. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I finished dead to me s2, really enjoy that! I dont think i really like christina applegate but then, i do? I dunno haha 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!