Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Pretty immense trial opportunity coming soon

21 posts, 20 members
First Lady
957 posts
Check it out here.

If you know any brides, bridal parties, maybe some folks have fancy events/award soirees coming up, point them in this direction.

This range is insanely good (own, non-sponsored opinion) so I'm super excited for whoever makes this team!

xox
Woah, this looks amazing!!!!!!!  :-)
MissQT
1547 posts
Wow that is such a good opportunity! I wish I was eligible.
Macs
5351 posts
That is a mean trial opportunity. I don't fit the criteria. Will be sitting this one out.
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Wow thats an impressive trial!
I'm getting married in 3 weeks, so I am probably a bit too close a bride to be for the trial but I look forward to seeing people's thoughts on this!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I have two sisters who got engaged this year. I don't know when the weddings are though but the Reversaderm range is pretty awesome from what I've read, especially the peel. I know Life Pharmacy used to stock the range, I don't know if Farmers still does or only select stores do. 
ragingfrog
1289 posts
I will be envious of whoever gets it, my work function is early November. Much like Ksjc_nz just a little too close to the event.

Ksjc_nz I hope the wedding goes well for you and that the last of the preparations are going smoothly.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Oh my gosh this looks amazing! I'm a bride to be too! What age range is it for or is it all ages?
-Bex-
611 posts
Wow what an awesome trial! I don't fit the criteria but I cannot wait to read reviews on this 
Ringy
825 posts
Must admit I have googled theses products as they seem very interesting, can't wait to see the results people get. I've been going hard for the last 2 months with weekly facials in preparation for my high school reunion - definitely makes a difference. 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Wow that is quite the trial
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Awesome trial opportunity, looking forward to reading reviews. :)
charly
456 posts
What an amazing trial opportunity.  Wish I fit the criteria!
Kimrose
1412 posts
I imagine the reviews for this trial will be great, so looking forward to reading all about these products.  Good luck for all of you putting your hands up for this trial.
nikkimanning
4 posts
AMAZING! wish I had an event coming up Will be refering a friend thou for her wedding
nikkimanning
4 posts
AMAZING! wish I had an event coming up Will be refering a friend thou for her wedding
sam_clarkson
205 posts
I am so excited for this. even if I don't make the team excited to see others opinions
Julieal
915 posts
Wow what a wonderful trial for that special girl. BR you are the best !!
1139 posts
This looks amazing - I'm a maid of honour for one of my best friends, so I'll definitely be volunteering when this trial comes up!
JessB
219 posts
This looks like such a great opportunity for whoever gets chosen! I'll have to pass on the word to any bride-to-be friends. Though I'm not sure either of them are getting married soon enough to take part.
Lutece
1849 posts
This trial looks incredible! Im so excited for this trial range, so many goodies in there :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!