Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Postage cost?

12 posts, 7 members
lifeissupa
35 posts
Was wondering how much it is for vault goodies to be posted. I cant find how much it is. Thanks in advance
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
It depends how many items you get. Ive has a look and can't see how much it is this time either. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
I bought 3 things, was $16 which is the minimum i think. Not helpful but kind of is? Lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
It's usually displayed but first some reason this one isn't.  I think 3 items or less is $16 and 4 items or more is about $20. Can't remember exactly cost. Those amounts are from memory.
lifeissupa
35 posts
Sweet thank you. So if i get 4 items tomorrow i shoud be safe only have 25 bucks left lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Yup from memory it's not more than $25 but not 100% sure sorry.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah you should be fine. I think 4-5, items is 19$ or 20$ but i really can't recall!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I tried to find it but couldn't either.  Pretty sure it ranges from $16 to $25 max for over 6 items.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
In case anyone else is looking for the postage info, this is from the article that usually sits on the vault page when the vault is inactive:

Do I need to pay anything? 
The only thing you need to pay for is the shipping and handling.The costs will be: 
3 items or less $16.00
4-6 items $19.00
7 items or more $25.00

Every Beauty Vault we receive a few grumbles about the Shipping and Handling costs.  We keep costs as low as we can and it's important to know we run The Beauty Vault strictly not for profit.  Shipping and Handling costs go towards, well, shipping and the labour costs of packing hundreds of orders.  
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks for that Silvene,  even i needed a refresher. 
lifeissupa
35 posts
Silvene thank you i had read it but couldnt find it. Bring on next time. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
Awesome Silvene, thanks

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!