Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Plans for the weekend?!

614 posts, 23 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
I did it! I sewed a pair of gruts. Pretty stoked hahaha they fit like a dream and look as random as i do. :-D
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
Haha well done shaz
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lmao! Were they easy? 
shazatron101
5112 posts
Yeah! Printing the damn pattern was harder! Hahahahahahahahahaha. Going to road test them tonight while i sleep cos during the day i obvs wear matching sets lol 
shazatron101
5112 posts
So as bed undies go - fantastic. Could not love them more hahaha as normal day undies, i think theyd need a bit more elastic as they fall with the pants hahaha but im still happy with them :-D
shazatron101
5112 posts
it started off by cleaning the windowsills. I only managed one before being distracted and cleaning the oven and giving it a new lamp do i can see whats cooking, and then making marshmallows hahahaahahaha 

shazatron101
5112 posts
its lovely and sunny and the house is sitting at 20c but of course my stupid ass is still cold (having the squid changed me, man) but its still lovely.

went into town this morning, and absolutely stoked, since we turned the car seat around the squid stayed awake for most of the journey! the last 15 minutes into town she fell asleep, and then 5 minutes from home. so that means i still got my afternoon quiet time (hence the spam, i'm on my laptop, which NEVER  happens. i might send mr shaz a video of me typing, cos he misses the sound! hahahahahahaha)

i made my sweet peas a trellis, so all 9 gardens with them in it have support now :D im very happy. summer is going to smell wonderful :D
MareeB
5244 posts
I'm about to go to work, but I just watched "I'm thinking of ending things" on Netflix. Has anyone else watched it?
trudijoy
8375 posts
I was gonna do some stuff today but after I made breakfast (lemon and passion fruit curd filled rolled pancakes) I had a moment and then the day got hard so I read a book and did laundry and left it at that. 

hopefully tomorrow is a better day 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Absolutely gorgeous here today! I worked in the morning then mowed the lawns, went to the river and did some housework.  Then back to work for a few hours now home relaxing. Bubble bath soon then will find a movie :-)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Working as per usual nowadays. Glad today is a half day, just feel run down. Plan to maybe face mask, then an early bed time. That's about it. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Busy day here. Worked, did some weeding, cleaned my car, went to the river with pup, changed the bedding now about to head back to work. I've worked 6 weeks straight so looking forward to a day off! Only 1 more week to go yay :-)
MareeB
5244 posts
Thats a lot Lisa. Same here tho. I have two jobs so I work all the time. I finished at 3pm today s mowed the lawn, did a small amount of gardening, washed the car, bought a geranium and planted it (yep, just one), and now I'm going to watch a movie with a big bag of licorice allsorts - heaven.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Def time for a day off then Lisa, and maree. 

I have a week off in 2.5 weeks and how I spend it depends a lot on if Auckland manage to stop having new community cases. 

I was going to go to the supermarket today but didn't need anything much, and I just don't wanna go out atm. Not until we are back to zero community cases regularly 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
That sounds nice Maree!
Trudi I don't blame you, if you don't have to leave home then no need to :-)
I have 2 weeks off in 7 days so I am counting down lol.  My partner will be home so we are going to do a few hikes and maybe go away somewhere. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
When it's safe and I can walk without so much pain I'll go out plenty. Until then.... no. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
I'm on day 7 of 10 for work and feeling exhausted. Lovely to get a sleep in though for a change. One day off on Wednesday. Looking forward to my birthday break in November. I never work my birthday so have taken about a week off then. Can't wait.
trudijoy
8375 posts
oops posted in the wrong thread.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ive been informed its monday, but every day is a weekend whenbyou dont know what day it is.

So i cleaned the garden shed out. A tv box, 3 laptop boxes and some junk. And swept. Next week ill have to do 2 tv boxes and 2 more laptop boxes (we hoard boxes apparently) cos all the bins are now fill. And today was rubbish day. Damnit :|
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lol I always have to check what day it is atm! Been raining all day so started my spring cleaning. Planted some more sunflowers so hopefully more germinate!
trudijoy
8375 posts
Zero community cases for four days (there was one today so v glad I didn't find that out until now) so I went out. 

my foot is still a mess so  I didn't go for a walk as much as a beachside limp followed by Starbucks. 

I went to two grocery stores to get all the things I needed and then I cooked all arvo. 

now.... ko te  waa waaina (it's time for wine) while chilling, icing my foot and waiting for my dinner to cook

tomorrows a cleaning and garden tidy day bc I have a flat inspection on Monday 
tabucutie
1811 posts
My mum was admitted to hospital this morning, worried finished work early. Car playing up on way home, stressed about that. My sister shouted me lunch grateful for that. Had a nap, quiet evening planned.

Will be working tomorrow, hopefully mum will be released from hospital.
Kimrose
1419 posts
Oh gosh Tabucutie, I hope your Mum is ok.xx
trudijoy
8375 posts
Love and healing thoughts going out to your Mumma, tabucutie.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I really hope your mum is ok xxx
AboutFace
413 posts
Hope your mum is ok TabuCutie :-)
MareeB
5244 posts
Take care Tabu. I hope everything comes right for you x
siouxsannah
261 posts
Oh Tabu, I hope your Mum is okay. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks ladies for the thoughts. I'm checking in regularly. They aren't entirely happy with her progress so she will be in another night. Seems upbeat though which is good.
shazatron101
5112 posts
[color=#291b29]Another night is better than having her home and having to go back at a silly hour or worsening the problem!. I hope she recovers soon <3 [/color]

Mr shaz is being a handyman, the squid is looking me in the eye while she craps herself (?????) And im doing the dishes, washing and folding washing too. And vacuuming. Boo
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Last day of work today! Woohoo! 2 weeks off now :-) Can't wait to sleep in tomorrow. Been a pretty quiet weekend here which has been nice.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Gardening tomorrow i think.. getting the NW little garden things so i best have somewhere suitable for em! 

Also bought some sunflower seeds today so theyll go into dirt and some nepeta (catnip) so ill plant that and make a protective thing for it so it can grow without the cats getting in it too early, jerks
tabucutie
1811 posts
Completely agree Shaz. Wonders of technology I have been able to keep in touch throughout the days. Makes it a bit less worrying. Maybe today is the day she can leave, she can't wait for some better food lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahaahahaha oh i hated hospital food, too. Well, new plymouth hospital food. Hawera hospital was bloody good in comparison.

I hope your mama comes home today!! Ill send out positive vibes :)
shazatron101
5112 posts
Turns out i mowed the lawns too. Oh i missed it. I havent done it for like, 2 years. I feel all squishy and happy (could also be tbe bourbon) 
trudijoy
8375 posts
when my dad was in and out of hospital the recurring theme was that the food was awful. He never really texted me unless he was in the hospital and then i'd inevitably get a message like 'food sh*t bring cake' 

I used to take him juice, coffee, cake and lollies regularly lol 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I just planted more sunflowers, kakabeaks and wildflowers. Hopefully this lot germinate as my last lot only 6 came up lol.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Ooh lisa they look pretty! I would get them but id also go hmm, weed, and yank it out 

Hahahaha thats cos it is crap! But they do what they can. Mmm cake. I might make one now!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Thanks Shaz. Mum was released and stoked to be home. Had a video chat and she looked so much better it's a relief. Also congrats on your hard labor. I never get round to doing our lawns lol.

That's so sweet Trudi and great food options. Hospital food is notoriously not great. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I got some lily bulbs today called triumphator. So pretty I hope they grow :-) Really getting into this gardening lately lol. I did however kill the veges oops. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Triumphator? Sounds interesting will Google.

Not gardening this year but really into taking pics of flowers and trees atm. Spring is a beautiful time in nature *heart eyes*
tabucutie
1811 posts
Lisa those are a beautiful lily! Just saw pics, they will look so lovely when they bloom. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
When it fines up ill be planting my first ever dahlias - if youve grown them I'd love any tips haha. Hopefully getting some peonies as well so thats exciting 
Macs
5351 posts
The plan is to do some weeding . Transplant some flowers to my back garden . Start a vege garden with my children . Build a bed for my two Rotwheilers in their cabin . Back to work sunday , to learn how to open shop . 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Saturday work then a site visit to the company thats taking over the contract. Should be interesting.
Sunday spring cleaning! I'm excited about it, chance to clean and declutter. Then my husband's work colleague thing. Productive weekend plans.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Sounds like some gnarly weather coming so might be a lazy weekend for me. I just booked a holiday home for next week so am looking forward to that.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Lazy weekend here too, if its gunna be crap! 

I finally finished my sewing project for a friend's little girl (will post a link to it once she has it, if anyone is interested lol) and now im doing dishes because theyre overwhelming me and i need my bench back! 

tabucutie
1811 posts
Ooh a holiday home exciting! Any special features about the place Lisa?

I booked our bnb for November, so looking forward to my birthday break.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It's right on the beach and near a bushwalk we have been wanting to do for ages :-) It is pretty much in the middle of nowhere haha which I love. Only 2 hours drive away which I'm happy about because I hate spending heaps of time getting somewhere. It has an outside pizza oven that I am going to try my hand at, takes 2 hours to get to temp so I need to remember that lol.
MareeB
5244 posts
I have today and tomorrow off - I can't remember when I last had two days off. But today I went to Dunedin and got one of those 24hr blood pressure monitors fitted and it's driving me crazy.  It pumps up every 30 minutes, hurts my arm, and makes a horrid buzzing sound.  Roll on 9am tomorrow so I can take it off ... then it's going to be a lazyslow day I hope cos after that I won't have another day off for ages.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!