Max value reached
Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.
Tonight im making McDonalds, which will be ... interesting haha i have frozen the coke for blitzing, and i have an assortment of things for homemade mcflurries so.. i hope it works out haha! Either way itll all be good but yknow
Yeah thats it soozie! Kewpie. Its great!! I use it on everything that calls for mayo and then whatever else i want lol
I dunno what mayo they use either maree! but i dont eat big macs either haha almighty texan bbq for me and, oh. Homer Simpson drooling hahahaha
I slept in and just finished showering after a 11km walk. I'm gonna do a few chores then make chicken meatballs to go with spaghetti for dinner
I have my weekly kitchen rave tomorrow morning with my friend in the UK. It usually starts 7:30am here so I am actually trying to go to bed earlier on Saturday nights.
I've found what I think is very close to the 'Big Mac' sauce and I'm obsessed with it. It's called Wattie's Burger Sauce and it is the bombage, like seriously. Hubby said its not 100% but its pretty close. I had a bottle of it at work before lockdown and when I went in last week, I was going to grab it and the cleaners had left the fridge open so I had to throw it out. Was not impressed, so they will be getting an ear bashing from me when I go back to work thats for sure.
This Kewpie mayonnaise sounds nice though, might have to hunt it down once we're able to, unless you can buy it online somewhere?
considering pizza tonight, from the pizza place a couple blocks away so delivery isn't needed and they get all the profit from me buying from them.
then a couple glasses of wine, the new episode of station 19 and whatever else is hanging around waiting to be watched.
tomorrow it's sleep in, walk and chores.
works been insane for weeks and so my weekends are about as much relaxing as possible. I'm sure you can all imagine that working in online education while the nation is learning remotely is hectic! We added half a million (yes you read that right) *additional* students world wide in the last two months. We're all exhausted, but going to work every day and getting to make such a huge contribution is enough to keep us going
I can only imagine how hectic it is regarding online education. I've got all 3 of mine doing classes. Zoom and meet classrooms with the teachers (one munchkin doing NCEA).
Must admit its a bit stressful as I'm also working fulltime from home as well as helping them with their studies. The issue I have is that I'm having to teach myself how to do this stuff so I can help them as the teachers are not always there to help. They are also getting overloaded with the amount of content added each day. I've just told them to do what they can.
- you don't have to become a teacher, educate the kids on curriculum content or 'home school'. Treat it like homework - guide where you can, refer back to instructions or the teacher if it's beyond what you can help with
- whatever is happening, it's not just your kids. Everyone's having similar battles. Get through what you can get through. Teachers will have plans for filling in gaps once school goes back
- there's not a school in the country where kids are sat quietly 8am until 3pm hard core studying and working. They won't do it at home. In a day they play games, run around at playtime and lunchtime, play sport, chatter to friends, muck around in classes etc. it's normal. They don't need to do '7-8 hours a day like school'. That's not a thing
- cooking, grocery lists, games, reading, a bit of tv, unpacking groceries, dishes, chores..... all that stuff is still learning. Kids won't do maths? Tell them they can choose $10 worth of this weeks groceries and get them to work out what they can buy for that etc etc. It doesn't need to be formal
- if your kids are alive, fed, clothed and warm then you're doing enough already and whatever else you manage is great. You got this. You are doing a good job.
I worry for some of my parent friends who seem to feel as if they're expected to magically become trained, qualified, experienced teachers overnight. I keep assuring people that literally no one expects that
And im annoyed now, my damn hair dye is patchy (honestly i dunno why i bought the brand i dont like!) And i burnt my damn ass thumb in the fire
Was gunna buy a lotto ticticket but not anymore! HahaHahahahah