Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

perfumes...what are we loving?

28 posts, 19 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm seriously tempted to get another perfume while i'm away in spite of the fact that I have a proper perfume AND a body mist that i love on the go atm - both Victoria's Secret - the proper perfume is Tease Noir and the mist is Bombshell.

But I played with Jimmy Choo Blossom the other day and fell in love, and I've got a soft spot for Vera Wang - Princess and Chanel - Chance eau tendre...

What are we loving atm, BR?
tannygirl
3392 posts
  I really like DKNY perfumes I bought three of them and it was the only perfumes I had back up bottles of. I haven't smelt the new ones just because I haven't made a trip to Farmers recently. 

Other fragrances that I have and love are YSL Black Opium the original one and Gucci Flora EDT, I just have a mini bottle of it but want to get a full size. I love the scent and the lasting powder for an EDT is amazing. 

Another couple of fragrances which will be a looong time before I own, but which I fantisize joining my collection are YSL Cinema and Manifesto I'Elixir (the really beautiful purple blue bottle that costs a fortune). 

Oh and I really like Miss Dior Cherie but I only have a small bottle of it but it is another one of my faves. 

sophie85
1 posts
My fave at the moment in Chloe Roses!
It is floral without being too sweet, I always get comments on it! and best of all - smells exactly like a fresh bunch of roses!! Great day to day purfume!

My evening one is the Chloe original - love it! not too sweet, and hangs around all evening!

itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
I love the Bvlgari perfume I got from the beauty vault. I think that would be my favourite at the moment, but I have a lot of favourite perfumes.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
The usual for me - YSL Cinema and Narciso Rodriguez
shazatron101
5112 posts
Twilight Solid perfume - lavender deliciousness <3 Also really liking Mad Potion by Katy Perry, and a few indie brand perfumes I can't remember the name of!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I'm currently using Calvin Klein "Down Town" but my favourite is Kenzo "Amour" (the one in the pink bottle) and in winter, I like Dior "Hypnotic Poison". 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I tried some Tom Ford perfumes in David Jones and they were absolutely beautiful. I can't imagine ever spending over $300 on a bottle of perfume though. 
Macs
5351 posts
Christian Dior Poison Girl. My absolute fave . I'm not willing to pay $200 for it. So I will just settle for my celebrity fragrances lol 
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I'm using my Taylor Swift one which I still love but am on the hunt for a new fragrance. I went into farmers over father's day and was handed a sample of Dior 'sauvage' (for men) and it is amazing! I won't lie, I've worn it!!!! I love it lol
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Clinique happy heart this week, might do the in bloom version next week.
My favourites still remain close to my heart of course
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Viva la juicy Rose and I love Juicy from juicy couture are my new 2 faves but my all time fave is still nicki minaj onika :)
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I love Kama indian love oil. Have worn it for many years and always get compliments. I find spray perfumes too overpowering for me.
DianaN
143 posts
Loving YSL Black opium and Elizabeth Arden's Red Door. 
Shiseido have just launched one that smells really nice too! 
JessB
219 posts
I absolutely love Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea scents, my favourite being Summer. It is very refreshing while having a citrus zing. 
Still loving my Lady Vengeance by Juliette has a Gun! Started to like citruses again thanks to Orange Sanguine by Atelier Cologne and it's basically hand squeezed blood oranges in a perfume.

On a day where I really think I deserve it, I'll go for Midnight Poison by Dior. What I wouldn't do for a 100ml bottle... 
Lutece
1849 posts
Im a big fan of VS body mists thanks to you Trudi :)
Ive just opened my second bottle of Black opium, Im still obsessed with this fragrance.
trudijoy
8375 posts
they're so good Lutece! glad to see you, missing your gorgeous face on IG xx
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Ok so I was out shopping in farmers and found the new nicky minaj perfume called Trini Girl and im soo in love :) The fragrance is a fresh floral-fruity blend. The top notes include litchi, blood orange, quince and sorbet. The heart is composed of apple blossom, Trinidadian chaconia flower and dewy leaves. The base of white musk and coconut cream ends the composition.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
I'm loving my JLO perfume atm it's sweet yet delicate & not overpowering with a bit of satisfaction 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Sounds nice Keri, perfect for spring :) Which 1 is it?
trudijoy
8375 posts
i have the body mist version of one of my all time faves (Victoria's Secret Bombshell) for during the day over summer, and my winter everyday one will become my night etc one (Victoria's Secret Noir Tease).

I also have 5 small test vials of teenagery perfumes because I was shopping with my nearly 19 year old cousin in Melbourne and she had serious shopping envy going on so I bought her some wee things and these were $10 for $5 or something ridiculous. So I have One Direction, Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber ones too haha.
Toni-Lee
503 posts
You could never have too many lol
trudijoy
8375 posts
you can when they go off! :/
sam_clarkson
205 posts
My ride or die's are black opium by YSL and Hypnotic poison by Dior (I have a type lol)

how ever I am in the market for something still sexy but not quite like the two above for summer.  The new YSL Mon Paris is strongly on my radar and wish list- everytime I go past it I can't resist a smell its beautiful and just a wee bit fresher- I think I will buy myself a xmas present and get a gift set
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Toni-Lee it's Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez my favourite spritz scent also atm is peony by BBW
Been hooked on my Shalimar Souffle de Parfum! It's such a pretty scent :D
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I recently got Juicy Couture Couture Couture in Australia and I looove it! I've never owned a Niki Minaj perfume before, but my Mum has and they smell amazing, I'd love to smell the new one!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!