Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

13 posts, 12 members
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Exciting! Just noticed we've finally got past the 98 and are now in the 99's. 100 is suddenly so much closer!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I've been watching this over the past few days waiting for it to hit that magic number! We are so close to the 100,000 now.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Very exciting! I love watching that number grow :)
Lutece
1849 posts
I cant wait for it to hit 99,999! Ill be checking every chance I get :)
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats BR less than 1,000 till the 100K milestone. With the vault coming up I think we'll hit that before the vault.
MrsRosie
214 posts
Ive been keeping my eye on that number all week its definalty been creeping up there!
I have a list of reviews Im aiming to get thru tomorrow night just hope I dont miss the big roll over! Im excitied to see who will win the prizes on offer too :)
Macs
5351 posts
Feels closer now. Won't be long to reach that goal. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
That counter seems to be moving fast since it hit 99,000. Just about to add to it myself. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Yes I've got a few reviews I hope to add this weekend as well.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Not many to go now. I have a huge list of products to review. Hopefully I will get a few done this week.
Kimrose
1418 posts
I bought some new things while on holiday so when I get home I will be doing all my reviews, so exciting. 
Rezee
1964 posts
I love seeing that number go up. I've been so slacking with reviews as I'm getting ready for my move so it kind of slips to the back of my mind. I only have internet on till this sunday so I really should try and get some done!
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Inching ever so slowly.... I will be reviewing again once some more products are loaded on and I have some more time.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!