Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

One more day!

30 posts, 25 members
MissQT
1547 posts
One more day till the BRBB gets dispatched! I know I won't receive mine on Monday, but I can't wait eeek :)
glamfish
87 posts
Ooh do some of the orders actually arrive the day of dispatch? Wow I figured I'd get mine on Tuesday or Wednesday. Super excited!
Rezee
1964 posts
I think some of Auckland could if they are close to the couriers? I have my fingers crossed for a tuesday delivery although I need to go out of town for my sons appointment but hopefully it will be on my doorstep when I get home.
Koni
444 posts
Ohhhh can't wait! I'd love to receive mine at home but have to settle for work delivery since I can't get my beast to understand that the courier guy comes bearing gifts sigh. But I guess it gives me a reason to go to work haha.
MareeB
5244 posts
Yay! I'll be away so have to wait until I get home on Thursday!
annanguyen
142 posts
Oh yessss I compeletely forgot!! YAY means it will arrive some time next week...Oh I can't wait 
Kimrose
1419 posts
I will have to go to the courier base because they wont leave parcels at our apartment building, but thats ok cause I pass the couriers on the way to work :)
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Yay I'm so excited it's my very own bday present yayyy what will be inside ?? Pls be a candle pls be a brow artist plumper pls be please be lol what ever is inside it's going to be a awesome surprise :)
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Yay! This week is gonna be so awesome for so many reasons!
trudijoy
8375 posts
I'm at my mums and she got a BRBB and I made her promise to open it in secret if it comes while i'm here
MissQT
1547 posts
K3r1paki  mine was a birthday present too (from my mum though haha, she paid me back). It's a bit late seeing as my birthday was at the start of July but it's worth waiting for.

im hoping I will get mine on Tuesday too. I think some of the girls living in Auckland who live nearby were lucky enough to get theirs on the same day.
-Bex-
611 posts
I am super duper excited, once they have been dispatched the time will go painfully slow until it arrives 
ChristineHoll
152 posts
I'm pretty sure I live really close to the BR head office, and I'm pretty much surrounded by courier depots but generally speaking nothing arrives here until the day after it gets picked up by the couriers so I'm picking a Tuesday delivery for me!

I'd be happy with anything in the box, but I do particularly need a new eyeliner, concealer, and blush so they'd be pretty awesome bonuses!
Macs
5351 posts
Thats right its your birthday soon Keri. My sons sick, I'll be taking him to the doctor tomorrow. Then il be indoors until he gets better. Since I'm in the Bay I expect mine late in the week or even next week. 
It'd be a lovely thing to get home to tomorrow(if it comes tomorrow)! 11 hour work day oh boy...
jalb88
121 posts
Whoopie! So excited! Its going to be like an early christmas pressie! 
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
MISSQT snap same here from my mum & I don't mind if mine turns up on Thursday cos that's my day lol yes Macs I turn the ripe age of 39 phewwww.
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
MISSQT snap same here from my mum & I don't mind if mine turns up on Thursday cos that's my day lol yes Macs I turn the ripe age of 39 phewwww. I also don't mind seeing sneak peeks of the box if mine comes late and others upload I can't handle surprises. I have a parcel from USA in the post from a friend & IDK what's in it..it's killing me all I know is there's makeup in it lol
Can't wait :-)
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Every other BRBB I have gotten the next day after release so I'm thinking that this should be no different. I am going to have to stash it on the day to stop myself at work.
Macs
5351 posts
I love surprises. Can't wait to see pics of that Haul too Keri.I will be buying some Oasis Suncreen this week to put on all of us now that the suns back.
Ringy
825 posts
hey Macs did you see there was a special on oasis sunscreen on their website? From memory I think it said the label wasn't perfect or something. 
Lutece
1849 posts
YAY! I have been counting the days since we purchased these, I cant wait to get my hands on my one, yay!! Not long now :)
littleparadise
178 posts
Cant wait to see what is in this one! 
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I don't even know if i'll be able to sleep tommorrow night I'll be so excited! I love gettig mail, and its even better when its from BR
_Nicole_
124 posts
Woohooo OMG I'm so excited!!! I'm I'm taranaki so guessing I'll get mine towards the end of the week (any earlier is a bonus) so can't wait to see what goodies they have in store for us
Ksjc_nz
370 posts
Omg it's the day! I'm going to be jumping at every sound of a van for the next week haha
Sarahbeautynz
1031 posts
I kinda forgot about my box after I ordered it so am super stoked they're being dispatched today! With my work being in the centre of Welly I generally get things the next day, depending on what time the courier collects them in Auckland. Can't wait! And I'm with Koni - gives me a reason to go to work lol.
chloednz
217 posts
Yay I'm so excited, can't wait to see whats in the box!
butternutter
42 posts
Some much needed excitement for the week. Being rural it could take a while, although I've often ordered stuff online and had it arrive the next day. Waiting game is on.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!