Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

29 posts, 18 members
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
Oh my oh my oh my!!

I saw bubbles. And glasses. And Skittles.

And I overheard 'top rated' and 'sold out'.

The Beauty Pixies and the First Lady and Queenie are all looking pretty proud of themselves.

Hmmmm,  I wonder if I pour magical fairy water into their glasses I can get them to spill on future boxes?

xoxoxoxoxox
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I'm sure you can Gossip Fairy! But don't tell them I said that....
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oh wow, I did want to get one of those but missed out this last week. Oh well good on the BBBE team. I'm looking forward to the NZ Beauty Brands box 2.
trudijoy
8375 posts
for a second i thought there was a BBBE that included bubbly and Skittles. Hopes...dashed :(

;)
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha that would be awesome Trudijoy. 

I only just just unpacked some things from the first NZ Brands box today that I still haven't used. So I'll be shopping the stash for a bit longer. 
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh what BBBE are going to come out next Gossip Fairy?
Head Pixie
569 posts
Naughty Gossip Fairy!

Oh well, she's currently banging angrily against a glass prison aka my upended wine glass. 

No big reveals here... although we may be in talks with those that provide products to do a second release of the Top Rated box...

No promises at this stage... but fingers crossed we can do another run for those that missed out.

(We seriously can't believe how quickly they were snapped up, even I missed out. Fingers crossed magic can be worked!)
Rezee
1964 posts
Thats such exciting news. I was umming and ahhing for too long over it, a top rated #2 sounds great!
Macs
5351 posts
No!!! Lol Damn it
k3r1pakai
1185 posts
Dang I was so slow last night and went to make a purchase right now and sold out sent me to almost tears but congrats br on such a great sale
Kimrose
1415 posts
Oh wow! What a great sale result, " sold out" awesome job ladies...I am on a no spend because I am hitting the GC on thursday for a shopping storm. But I will be purchasing the next lot of boxes, cant wait! 
First Lady
957 posts
ooo my phone just buzzed and contained inside my Whatsap message was...a sneak peek of NZ Brands 2.

Hmm, should I share it to IG?
tannygirl
3392 posts
Oooh yes please. I would love to see the NZ brands 2 sneak peak. If there's a second release of the Top Rated Box oooooh. Great job BR team though I think that's the first box that's been entirely sold out and hasn't even been released yet!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I think you should First Lady!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
I'd love to see a sneak peek for NZ Brands II and I would also LOVE another chance to get a Top Box. Just too many bills coming up at the moment, so I missed out :(
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Wow that's amazing. Looking forward to seeing NZ Brands 2.
MrsRosie
214 posts
That will teach me for not making a decision how awesome they sold so fast! Cannot wait now to see everything in the NZ brands #2 either!
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Nz Brands 2?! Take my money now!!! Lol the first one was amazing, can't wait for this 1 :)
Macs
5351 posts
NZ Brands is definitely going to steal the show for me. Can't wait to see it.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
NZ Brands 2 would be awesome since we have some great brands but having just booked my car service in I will be doing some big budgeting for it.
Emily-jane
314 posts
Looking forward to NZ beauty box 2. Such a good way to try locally made products. I'm still enjoying the goodies in the first box :)
Artemis
311 posts
Exciting! I missed the first one but wow, what a great stash of goods! Bet the second one will be just as good or even better- looking forward to it!
MareeB
5239 posts
FB says there's only 20 left - so hurry hurry hurry!!!!
Emily-jane
314 posts
How exciting the BR ladies managed to secure more boxes. I can't wait to receive my top rated box.
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Maree I would buy if I could but I just paid the rego on my car, which is unfortunately a little more important. If there are any left when I next get paid I will be in.
tannygirl
3392 posts
Congrats to the BBBE team. Top Rated sold out again. I was sooo tempted I would've nabbed one but getting my glasses prescription updated is just a tad more important. 
MareeB
5239 posts
Wow - that didn't take long! well done BR!!!
Macs
5351 posts
Sold out again :0 I missed out! Im crossing my fingers for nz brands 2. Hopefully it will be released soon. 
Kimrose
1415 posts
If I hadnt just come back from buying a huge amount of goodies, I would have grabbed one for myself, as it is in my apartment right now the Husband is still wondering where on earth it all is going, gotta love that guy

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!