Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

OMG!!! BBBE!!!

39 posts, 20 members
Gossip Fairy
25 posts
They've been chasing me all evening, but I've finally got away!

TWO new Best Beauty Box Ever boxes have just been released... 

I hair they're going to be rated top!!!  (You'll see what I did there if you check out Best Beauty Box Ever!)
MareeB
5244 posts
AAARGGHHHH there's a hair box!!!!!!
MareeB
5244 posts
AND A TOP RATED BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!!!!
MareeB
5244 posts
AND...I've ordered them both already :)
Head Pixie
569 posts
What!!?!?!?

1) That GOSSIP FAIRY!! You get up to do the dishes and next thing you know she's spilling the beans!!!

2) MareeB - you are going to adore those boxes. They are amazing... my credit card is about to see some damage done ;) xo

MareeB
5244 posts
Oh Head Pixie they dooo look amazing, I can't wait to get them now :)
Kimrose
1419 posts
Oh by golly! Whats a girl to do? Purchase both? Well of course.  Unfortunately I will have to wait as I just cant justify spending on beauty products just before we pop off to the Gold Coast for a lot of retail therapy.  Maybe they can be my welcome home gifts! Either way, I will have them both...
-Bex-
611 posts
ARGH!!! A hair box that excites me a lot!!! Just take my money 
Koni
444 posts
Those look like great boxes - decisions, decisions!
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Wow 2 boxes. The hair one is a cool surprise.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
Omg TOP RATED box! Aggghhhh! Both boxes sound like they'll be amazing :)
MissQT
1547 posts
Ooh exciting. I like the idea of the top rated box. Was there meant to be a "get the look box" or something like that? Or is that box still coming?
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Fairy come back we have skittles, do you have other BBBE boxes to tease on?
Macs
5351 posts
Far out! I need hair products too. Both boxes sound amazing. Once I've panned my other boxes I got during mothers day , I'll definitely pick these up hopefully.
Pifithrin
1243 posts
Great ideas for boxes! Going to check them out now
Lutece
1849 posts
Ohhhh a hair box yussss!!! Thank you Gossip fairy for telling us!<3
tannygirl
3392 posts
Ooooh top rated! That sounds interesting.
Ringy
825 posts
I'm assuming BR top rated? 
Rajvee2588
221 posts
Oh hair box.... I can't wait to see what is inside. Sounds good. 
Emily-jane
314 posts
These boxes sound amazing, especially the top rated box. I might have to lay-by this one as I have been spending too much lately and the deal in the weekend was too good to pass up!
MareeB
5244 posts
I see there's a nudes box too now...
Macs
5351 posts
Oh that nudes box sounds like something I would go for . So many options :0
Emily-jane
314 posts
Another box, can't wait to see what's in them.
Qweenkaren
313 posts
Oh wow! Now I need to find a way to budget for these... Hmm if I take my lunch every day & reward myself for that at $4 a day, and I walk to work every day I don't have to transport my broken leg daughter somewhere & reward myself $3 a day... I should get there.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I don't usually go for nudes but there is one product in there I know I definitely want. Hmmm, I could consider the rest of the box as GWP if I would be getting that one product anyway lol. That's how I usually justify beauty boxes. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Qweenkaren that sounds like a very good budgeting plan and with health benefits too!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
My eyes are wide open and mouth too when I saw nude box. I am kinda nude person. I want to know what is in that box. There is hits on the page but I want know actually product. Is BR going to reveal list of products? Plz
Rezee
1964 posts
Oh wow, that nude box is so speaking to me! I'm definitely going to see if I can get this one next month or in September!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I generally wouldn't be tempted by a box that has mainly makeup just because I pan through makeup so slowly. But that Nude box is tempting especially since I think I could work most of the items into my daily makeup look.
MareeB
5244 posts
Same tannygirl, I don't use enough make up to replace it very often. I'm really looking forward to the hair and top rated boxes, and the next BBE NZ brands. I love trying new brands, and I'm hoping the hair box will teach me how to use quality hair masks and serums!
tannygirl
3392 posts
I just ued the weekend special as an excuse to get the nude box. I needed another brow pencil since I used up my EOH one and the liquid lips- I have been wanting to try. Not sure what the shade is in that box but it looks like it'll make a nice edition to my liquid lipstick collection. I really want to get Top Rated as well. 
Rezee
1964 posts
Me too! With the hero discount it made it a price that I couldn't pass up haha!
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Just seen a spoiler on IG but...,,,,I just paid for flights to USA, Mexico and Cuba so big time no spend for me until the end of the year. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Bought mine too soon, lesson.
MareeB
5244 posts
sooziewong your trip sounds like it'll be amazing!!!
Macs
5351 posts
Sounds exciting @ worldofsooziewong. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Thanks, Macs and Mareebros, it is! I'm going to have to live off my Lush reserves between now and then lol. I'm sure I'll have enough though. 
MareeB
5244 posts
Yep I'm sure you will - you can get by on dreaming about the shopping in the states....
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Haha it will just be dreaming about shopping at this stage Mareebros! I'm sure I'll be able to squeeze in some duty free Mac. I think Mexico is going to take all my money somehow lol. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!