Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

11 posts, 11 members
Why the price is too good to be true 

Makes you wonder what your really putting on your face after reading this 
MareeB
5239 posts
Eeeek that's pretty shocking :(
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Yikes. I only buy legit brands. But it is frightening.
Julieal
915 posts
What next !!! Anything for the big buck eh ! Definately stick to known brands and sites .
Macs
5351 posts
I’ve seen these imitation pallettes at one of our local night markets. I swatched an imitation anastasia pallette , the quality isn’t there . 
trudijoy
8375 posts
i've never understood why people would intentionally buy fakes. If it's sold in a cheaper market or discount store it's not going to be real. I'd rather have a smaller amount of proper quality makeup than all the cheap knockoffs to look like I was buying the name brands all the time tbh
tabucutie
1811 posts
That is very bad. It's fortunate that a knock off market exists in the first place but there is still money to be made sadly.
siouxsannah
261 posts
So that's how they make the brown pigment...
tannygirl
3392 posts
    You never know what's in the knock out makeup that you're putting on your face, eyes and lips. If it's knock off it's not going to be the same quality as the real deal, so you might as well buy dupes of the shades you want from a drugstore brand from a reputable seller. 

I used to buy cheap, unknown brands by the fistful at little pop up stores. The colors never turned out to be same shade as in the pan, have good pigmentation or wear well. Turned out to be a waste as I ended up just wearing most of the products once or twice before buying more cheap, disappointing makeup. When I moved I had to downsize and part with almost all of it. Sad story of how many months of my meager allowance was wasted, due to poor purchasing decisions.
thirtywinks
60 posts
Yikes indeed. Nobody wants that on their face :/
Of which I saw a video of a beauty guru doing a challenge of a makeup look using fake make-up a few months ago... uh oh
shazatron101
5112 posts
hahahahahahahahah brown pigment siouxsannah IM CACKLING so good

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!