Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

October is Breast cancer awareness month!

29 posts, 24 members
Hey ladies - just to let you know that all the supermarkets, the warehouse and skinfood New Zealand are selling the Breast cream to help women to get to know their breasts. There are no magic ingredients; Breast Cream is just a nourishing moisturiser but hopefully women will  notice any changes and get them checked out by their doctor early enough. It costs $11.99 with $2 going to NZ breast cancer foundation, well worth I think. I'm going to be buying mine today.
RianaRoera
82 posts
Hey, thankyou for the heads up Im going to buy some tommrow with the groceries
MicheleC
419 posts
Awesome thanks for spreading the news :)
STORM03
94 posts
sweet as, thanks for the headsup. :) i feel for all. :D <3
dmnelson71
64 posts
I'm going to try this...thanks for the heads up
dmnelson71
64 posts
I'm going to try this...thanks for the heads up
What an awesome sounding product with no bizarre claims. Just an honest moisturiser raising awareness of Breast Cancer and trying to help some ladies while they are at it.
Such a great idea
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
Dang! Just went grocery shoppig today. Haven't been in the cream/shampoo ails for a whole now. Maybe I'll pop in over the weekend. Thanks for spreading the word!
jenni_bird
37 posts
Thanks for sharing, I will totally be adding this to tomorrows shopping list :)
melly650
375 posts
I haven;t seen it in my local shops yet... I've been on the hunt for this since last week :)
kirstysays
762 posts
Will definitely grab this. I think it's such a good idea and a fantastic way to raise awareness.
Kia
550 posts
That is a really good way to get women aware! It really is. It's not only supporting checking your breasts, but creating awareness, as well as reminding women to moisturise lol. Marketing done right! I think it's important that every women check themselves. It could just save their life. Thank you for posting it. 
neninoir
210 posts
You can purchase off their website. Free shipping too :)
( my orders generally take 2 working days to arrive)
sophie4cats
139 posts
Ooooh so exicted to try this!! I also give my chest a masque every now and then, now they can have their own beauty routine haha
Courtneyb
45 posts
I want some! Sounds like it's going to smell amazing too 
tabykitten
186 posts
Such a clever idea, I'm going to have to get some too :)
Kellyleanne
551 posts
Such a great cause and a fab way to raise awareness, so I'm going to get some soon.
Mila
1209 posts
Thanks for this I haven't seen this :) great cause
george
150 posts
It's such a great idea! Will be picking up some on pay day!
george
150 posts
It's such a great idea! Will be picking up some on pay day!
Rezee
1964 posts
This is a really great idea, I'm going to look out for it too.
tannygirl
3392 posts
I think this is a fantastic product to beat breast cancer. It raises awareness and funds towards research as well.
kirstysays
762 posts
I went to buy this today at countdown and failed to find it :/ Might have to try a different supermarket next grocery shop.
itskaz_xo
199 posts
Mine arrived last week. I'm always too scared to show the girls some attention incase I do find something, it's all so scary but unfortunately it's the same for many other things that need to be checked too. Hopefully this cream really does encourage me to do so.
Kylenefs
68 posts
Hadn't heard about this one, thanks for letting us know will look out for it at the supermarket tomorrow
MicheleC
419 posts
Farmers is selling a Breast Cancer keyring(?) that is really pretty and could be used  as a zipper puller thingy.... as well as a key ring. I think I might get one or two......
Thebeautycontext
1768 posts
I saw those Mishi, but i  have so many already, so i skipped the keyring and just donated some money! It is a really clever keyring though! 
kirstysays
762 posts
The key ring is awesome!  I love how they have designed it!
PaigeC
194 posts
Just looked at the information behind the design of the keyring, how awesome! I really like the amount of thought that has gone into it

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!