Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Not much longer to the 100,000 reviews

26 posts, 14 members
ragingfrog
1289 posts
Checked in at 10.45 on sunday night and the review count is reading 99,700.  Exactly 300 to go and then I noticed that the forum has had 99,888 posts and is nearly at the point of taking out the 100,000 posts as well.
Could it be this week for the forum and next week for the reviews????
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
Hmm quite possible. I hadn't noticed the forum posts number.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I think we will hit the mark this week if everyone does some reviews! I need to sit down and do a few, my kiddies have been crook for awhile so haven't had the chance to do much. Wha hoo can't wait to hit the 100,000 Mark! I didn't even notice the forum numbers, that's pretty incredible too.
Macs
5351 posts
It is getting closer now. I do my regular weekly reviewing. I never noticed the forum posts total before.
pintsize
1072 posts
Oh thank goodness!! I have been away from BR a fair bit recently and thought I'd missed it [phew]
I must try and pop a review or two through to help get there :)
Kimrose
1416 posts
It's just all so exciting here on BR. With the giveaways and the 100,000 so close!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I am also tried to do reviews when I get time. Recently I get less time for that. Can't wait see 100,000 reviews.
First Lady
957 posts
Whoa, super close!

Just wanted to pop my head in and say 'hi' - the BBBE video has skyrocketed us into crazy-busy-land, but we're still here reading your reviews and comments!

Goodness me if we reach it this week my head might explode - more giveaways to add to the giveaway madness!

As my cringy old boss used to say when jetting off to Cuba every two months...keep on rocking kids!

xx
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooooh just 272....
MareeB
5241 posts
Yikes, I just added a review and the counter didn't change!!!
Macs
5351 posts
There has been heaps of facebook comps from BR. Keep up the good work reviewing Maree. 
Head Pixie
569 posts
It will change, promise - it refreshes every three hours :) 
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I've never noticed the forum post counter before, either! Lol, but now that I've seen it, it keeps jumping out at me.  Funny that ... we were just talking about it over the weekend, how once you notice something (or someone), your brain will register it as "important" information and you'll start to see or hear it everywhere! 
MareeB
5241 posts
Sorry - some might say I'm getting a little obsessed...  :)
Macs
5351 posts
It feels so close Maree. Im on the edge of my seat watching that counter.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
99,791..... sooooo close ladies!!! Xx
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
We are soooooo close!!! I have a few to do tomorrow. I thought we might hit the mark last week but I have a feeling it'll happen this week! :)
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
I think I've done 5 today in my spare time, but can we all take a minute to look at that number! Soooooo close ladies x
Head Pixie
569 posts
Sooooo close! I feel like I've hit refresh a thousand times today. Exciting!!
Qweenkaren
313 posts
does anyone else start singing (in their head) "92 product Reviews to go, 92 product reviews, write one up another done, 91 product reviews to go..."
Head Pixie
569 posts
I'm singing it really really slowly, because I don't want it to happen while I'm at yoga tonight. Yes, there is some serious FOMO going on in Pixie-land...
MareeB
5241 posts
Weirdly, it's hard to be away from the computer for fear it happens while I'm not looking!!!
MissQT
1547 posts
Eek we are almost there! In afraid I'll miss it rolling over too pixie!
Macs
5351 posts
I might stay up late just to watch that counter and wake up extra early lol I can't say I've sung a song on numbers but definitely songs about the products themselves.
MareeB
5241 posts
Just 78 more.....
Pifithrin
1243 posts
That came around quickly! Well done ladies and BR team

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!