Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Not long to go till the next vault

29 posts, 19 members
Is there any Items your wishing to see in the vault?

whats things have you grabbed in the vault that surprised you maybe something you wouldn’t normally buy?

I have my fingers crossed for the Vaseline spray moisturiser e cause I can never find it in the shops 
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Looking forward to it since I choose not to do the last vault with being overseas. Haven't got a particular wish list yet.
Macs
5351 posts
It’s been on my mind . Can’t wait for it. I hope for a hair dryer or body oil. Might be dreaming.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I am so excited for the next vault! Have it written in my diary since the start of the year and have swapped shifts to get the day off! I'm not really looking for anything in particular..I hope there is a good range of Cruelty Free products.
MareeB
5239 posts
I always look for an Elizabeth Arden product first, because I've gotten some incredible ones in the vault before, otherwise a good moisturiser or some Lush. Exciting!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Exciting! I don't need anything but a perfume would be great.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Good point Maree. I do like trying Lush products as I never get around to purchasing them. Can't wait for the sneak peek
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'm def keen to have a look but there will have to be things i really want in there this time, i'm stocked to the eyes right now :D
tannygirl
3392 posts
    I sat out the last vault so I'm excited to see what's in this vault. I'm trying to use up the stuff I have already and the postage costs were rather high for posting within NZ, so unless there's something I really want or need....
Charmmy-Kitty
639 posts
I've my fingers and toes crossed for a perfume, I remember seeing them in vaults a while ago but it seems like the recent couple haven't had any (or I just missed them haha).
MareeB
5239 posts
Ooooh yes, a perfume would be nice!
DanaPeriam
17 posts
I am looking forward to the next vault, I have not got anything from the vault before and I am trying to use up what I have got but will definietly have a look this time!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I too think the postage is dear but considering it's only the postage that has to be paid and not products I still think it's worth it.
Head Pixie
569 posts
Hey all!

Just a reminder that Beauty Review does not profit from The Vault. It's our thank you to you for being such fabulous members.

The 'postage' covers the behind the scenes Vault costs, as well as the actual postage. We've offered to pay the elves in Skittles and Coke Zero, but they weren't having a bar of it. Funny that! ;) 

X Kell

Macs
5351 posts
I’m keen as . I don’t mind paying postage. I’m hoping I can enter twice again like last time over two days . 
shazatron101
5112 posts
The elves said no to skittles AND diet coke!? Good grief what is the world coming to!
Kimrose
1412 posts
The postage is not an issue for me, I am really grateful for the Vault and our awesome Beauty Review Babes, you are amazing xx
MareeB
5239 posts
Me neither, I can't wait! I've participated in lots of vaults now, and they're always wonderful x
MissDilly
229 posts
I'm a vault first timer.... I can't wait!   Any tips for the first timers beyond the info/tips I've read?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
MissDilly things go super quick so my best advice is don't muck around if you want something! We get a preview so you can write down the things you would like. If you miss out on something the great thing is there is always another vault :-) have fun!
swamphen
73 posts
I have my fingers crossed for more blonde toner!, maybe some nice hair products and of course a foundation... Oh and some lush!!  Here's hoping
fairyfluff
19 posts
I'm really hoping for a eyelash curler cause I was looking at mine today and it was looking janky. I've had it for yonks... Actually does anybody know how often to throw away eyelash curlers?? Also any haircare, and skincare, specifically night creams and eye creams. I'm in my 30s now so I'm anal about doing preventive aging skincare lol
Does anyone know when we get our sneak peek for this one?
MareeB
5239 posts
I can't wait. A small bright spot to look forward too...
thirtywinks
60 posts
I probably won't have enough points to join this round but it looks really fun! I do agree that perfumes would be awesome though. :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
In the past vaults sneak peeks have been on the Thursday and Friday before vault day between certain times. I'm sure a post will go up with the details so we can get a look.

COUNTDOWN: 1 week today!
Julieal
915 posts
I am hoping for a nice eye cream as I am running out of current one however there is always something new to try which I love. I think the postage is reasonable for 3 products and you just need to make sure what you are getting is not less than the postage so preferably get 3 items.
MareeB
5239 posts
Hey Julieal a couple of Clarins products have been added to the brand directory so maybe....
Not long now

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!