Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

10 posts, 9 members
Kylenefs
68 posts
I just clicked on the link to check what you qualify for per your status and have just noticed I don't qualify for Beauty Vault tomorrow.. grrrrrrr! BR you said you would fix my status at least a month ago and still it hasn't happened :( Was looking forward to Beauty Vault but now see i won't be able to spend my points :(

Anyone else got this problem? 

EDIT: prob fixed now.. thanks BR :)
Mrs_rain85
437 posts
Not everyone was able to get In the vault, remember you have to be Invited now. Your status will be fixed In time I'm sure. :)
Marcel
335 posts
Kylenefs, the beauty vault is intended to be a reward for BR's most consistently contributing members, vault entry is not an entitlement. There is always next time, to be eligible to gain vault authentication for next time it's a good idea to familiarize yourself with the way things work at BR, links to most of the information you need can be found on the home page.
Reina
9 posts
This is my first time into the vault woho, sorry you couldn't get an invite. How many points do you have?
Macs
5351 posts
There will be more opportunities. 
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
It can be a bit frustrating, but BR are flat out trying to get everything sorted, they do so much behind the scenes that we don't see.  Perhaps if you email them, they may see this faster as opposed to putting it on here.  They all have families too so just remember that hun, I'm sure that they will do the best that they can and also that if you don't get in this time, you will have even more to spend next time.  The vault happens 4 times a year, so all is not lost xxx
BR-Queenie
261 posts
Hi Kylene You will see that your status has now showing as Review Expert so you are able to enter the vault. xoxo BR
Lutece
1849 posts
The Queen fixed it for you hehe :)
Good old Queenie :)
Kylenefs
68 posts
Thanks for sorting it out for me BR :) I missed out on the vault but next time, going to read posts of what others got am sure was some good goodies to get :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!