Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Newbie Question

4 posts, 3 members
Lisaanne
72 posts
Hey gorgeous BRers can someone tell me why when I search a product to review and then it comes up in the search and I click on it....and it's not there? I'm guessing that BR have removed the product but it still shows up in the search engine? It's happening to a lot of products I search to review. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Hey, the site had a huge clearout at the beginning of the year and a lot of brands and products were removed. I have that issue too when I use the search function, it leads to no links. It's a bit unfortunate but just the way it is at the moment. You can always use the..add a product link to recommend a product that you would like to see added for review. It may be added, it may not.
Lisaanne
72 posts
Thanks Tabucutie, I assumed that is what happened.
Sonnies
137 posts
I had the same problem thought there was something wronge with my page so glad i jave read this 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!