Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

8 posts, 6 members
Kat555
143 posts
There's been quite a few invites go out lately for new trials. Anyone got some they are loving? I think there have been some invites sent today? I was hoping for the day cream. It looks really good, but I'm wondering if invites have already been sent? Fingers crossed they are still to be sent! Otherwise I'd love to hear how everyone gets on. 
Tattooprincess
68 posts
I'm hopeful for the Maybelline trial. I've only been selected to participate in one trial previously, so fingers crossed for this one!
JackieMackenzie
341 posts
I was SUPER keen for that new night cream ... Right up my alley!
ive been accepted once in the past but the invite came through after I'd gone to bed sadly
Kat555
143 posts
Oh darn Jackie! I missed one too. Didn't realise you had to be so fast. Now I know! Bahaha. I'm guessing all the ones they've advertised recently have gone out. I also really liked the look of the new eyeliner that they were putting out to trial. Hopefully they will have some new and exciting things coming!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes Kat you need to be super fast as soon as you get an invite as spots fill quick. The plus side is there are always more trials coming up :-)

Tattooprincess
68 posts
Bummer. I just logged into BR, haven't been on since Friday, and see I got an invite to a trial, on Saturday, but it's all filled up. Dammit, I really wanted to do that one too!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
I'm also hoping to trial some night creams.. my skin gone so flaky even the oils i usually use doesnt seem to be enough.
Heffa
1 posts
I've had a couple of invites since joining but I guess I was too slow also as nothing really happened after I had taken the survey etc. 
I'm still new to it all though so learning along the way :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!