Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

19 posts, 7 members
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm watching season 3 of Star Trek Discovery. I'm sooo happy! I think I'll watch 1 and 2 again as well. Love me some Star Trek, and the special effects are fantastic. I'm also enjoying season 3 of Young Sheldon, its fabulous.
AboutFace
412 posts
@MareeB, I love star trek too. The Voyager series had me hooked years ago and it's so good listening through the stereo. Also enjoy watching Young Sheldon he's so funny. 
MareeB
5239 posts
I'm a total trekkie AboutFace! I recently watched some of the William Shatner episodes - epic. To think how much we loved the effects back in the day - I would've been beside myself if I'd had any idea of what the future series like Discovery would be like :)
AboutFace
412 posts
Always ahead of our time, if only we had that technology and means of travel wouldn't it be fun ;-)

MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes it would! I probably couldn't resist a little tinkering with the past tho ...
Kimrose
1412 posts
Maree, I love young Sheldon! I love the older one too...
MareeB
5239 posts
AboutFace I put my pic on the photowall x
siouxsannah
261 posts
I am a Trekkie from way back. I used to watch the original series with my dad when I was a kid. Then I watched The Next Generation. I am currently on season 3 of Discovery. i am enjoying that too!
MareeB
5239 posts
Me too - loving Discovery. I'm also waiting for the new season of The Orville. In it's own way it's better than Star Trek because it's physics references are more direct. I love it.
AboutFace
412 posts
What channel is Star Trek Discovery on? Hopefully it's not via the internet as I don't have a smart tv. 
MareeB
5239 posts
It's on Netflix AboutFace. There's loads of good stuff ondemand but it never loads anything so it's pointless.
AboutFace
412 posts
No we don't have Netflix just freeview. It may come out as a series on dvd perhaps.
Your cat is cute :-)
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes that's true, it might AboutFace. I'm watching Star Trek: Enterprise. Ahh good and funny, and illogical and no clear answers to lots of things lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
I love the Orville!!! Its such a good show. And i love that 2 of them are in cartoons i watch, but i cant take either of them seriously hahaha
MareeB
5239 posts
OMG me too Shaz. I can't wait for season 3. I could watch it all day long. I didn't think I'd love Seth McFarlane as much as I do!
MareeB
5239 posts
Is anyone watching Love Actually?
Susilia
484 posts
I was for sure! :D
siouxsannah
261 posts
Oh I love The Orville too! I wish season 3 would hurry up and arrive.

Any time is a good time for Love Actually. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've not been watching much as been busy as. But saw wolf creek 2 had been added on Netflix so rewatched that. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!