Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

New products to review

18 posts, 12 members
Kimrose
1415 posts
Hey ladies, just a heads up, our beauty boffins have been busy adding new products for us to review. thank you ladies, you are awesome. 100,000 reviews, here we come
itsclearascrystal
2055 posts
Awesome I'll check them out. Hopefully my laptop will be fixed soon so I can get more reviews written.
I had noticed that, exciting .... do they normally add them in dribbles or bulk lots?

My Internet must be playing up is there a way to delete your comments on the forum?
MissQT
1547 posts
As far as I know you can only edit them. But don't worry the BR crew will see any double or tipple posts and remove them :) and yes more products!
Macs
5351 posts
Thanks for sharing. Just added some to my list.
Amyxxoo
1155 posts
We are not far from that 100,000 mark ladies! :) I checked out some of the products added this morning
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I have huge list to do reviews but I want time. 

Noticed some more new ones today
Emily-jane
314 posts
Yay more things to review. I have been a bit naughty lately buying a few more products some of which I didn't need but now I have lots more to review.
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
Oh awesome, I haven't been online much lately and need to get back into reviewing as I have so many products to review already he he he.
kirstyj
1732 posts
Can't believe how many things have been added! There are actually a few that I had requested a while back so I'm really excited about writing those reviews (especially the one of the YSL Lip Tint in Oil which is my fav lip product).
MissQT
1547 posts
i see that a lot of body shop and YSL products have been added
MareeB
5239 posts
Lots of those YSL and Body Shop products look divine too ...
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I don't have any of the items that have just been added but have just checked my reviews to do list - 68!!! And more that I haven't added to the list. That's a scary amount of products I have tucked away!
Rajvee2588
221 posts
I am going to have look what sort of added. I have big list to review to do. don't know when I am going to finish it.
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Rajvee, my review list is never ending as my need to try new things is also never ending lol. 
MissQT
1547 posts
just thought I would let you all know that some new products have been added. Thanks Mia! :)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!