Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Neat Perfume!!

10 posts, 9 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
So some of you may have noticed a delightful brand in the vault - "Neat" ! They are currently having 60% off of their brand new, not even on the market, spray perfumes! Making them $23 rather than the RRP of $58. Bargain!! Not to mention they have free shipping on too. If you're interested, here's the link. Get in quick, they only did 10 of each smell in the sprays, and for that price, it's hard to say no! ;-) 
Shana_Banana84
567 posts
Such an amazing brand and person too. My step sister is the owner and creator of this brand and I can personally say its amaaazing. That is such an awesome deal and hardly one you can say no to youre right Shaza x
MissQT
1547 posts
that's such a good deal. Thanks sharing but I think I'll pass on this one.
tannygirl
3392 posts
That is a really good deal! But I am on a reduced spend atm and my sister and dad's birthdays are this month. I was a bit tempted by the triple hit mini though since I do like to try before I purchase full size. I guess I'll wait for the reviews after the vault. 
Koni
444 posts
Thanks for sharing Shaz - I've checked it out and I should be smelling like gardenias some time this week (hopefully the chemistry is right). I'm a huge fan of fragrances and I'm stoked that this will be my first NZ made NATURAL perfume.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Oh yay Koni!!! I hope you love it! I can't wait for mine to get here :D I know someone was asking about natural perfumes before so I hope they see this post and get a bargain themselves!
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Shaz, if I remember correctly this might be the forum post you're thinking of and it looks like tannygirl did mention Neat Perfumes.  :)  
Pifithrin
1243 posts
What a cool product! And excellent bargains.
Macs
5351 posts
Im still on a no spend so it's a no go for me. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get one in the vault fingers crossed.
Thanks Shaz!  I'll check out the link  :-)

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!