Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR WOW it's hot

16 posts, 9 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
Just went for a lunch walk and couldn't do it.  30 degrees where i am.

hope you're all surviving it!  beauty wise, my foundation is proving to be worth it's weight in gold, but i'm very much in 'tie the hair up and stick to something simple' for the rest of it!
Kimrose
1416 posts
I got into my car at 4.30 after work and it was 35 degrees. All I can say is thank goodness for air conditioning 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Doesn’t surprise me at all Kim! Apparently it’s like this until at least friday
Kimrose
1416 posts
I am loving iced tea at the moment. I got a beautiful one, mangoes cucumber from T2. Just amazing on these hot, hot days
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It was a tiny bit cooler today here thankfully. Ive been chugging back the ice water at work. Roll on the weekend I say. I'm over it!
AboutFace
412 posts
Very hot today,  have the dog inside with the curtains closed cooling down by the fan.
tannygirl
3392 posts
     Can't wait for this heatwave to be over. Seriously reconsidering the satin, natural finish of the foundation I want to get. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Makeup wise I’ve just been using the Hourglass powder I bought last week - which was fantastic timing! I haven’t even tried the tinted moisturiser samples I got. Just that and a bit of brow pencil, By Terry eyeshadow stick as a liner and mascara. I used that combo in Singapore which is waaaaay hotter and more humid and it doesn’t budge. 

At home I am beating the heat with air con (woohoo!) and Lush Christingle. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Oh and I am also drinking lots of ice tea too. That T2 one is good Kim! I need to get that next time I go in. Yesterday I discovered that Kmart have an identical iced tea brewer as the T2 one for only $12. So now I can brew iced tea at home and work!
Kimrose
1416 posts
Oh Soozie, I got one of the T2 brewers, it was a bit more than $12.00 though , I never thought of going to KMart. 
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
I know Kim! I couldn’t believe it when I saw them in Kmart! The Kmart one is glass too, which I much prefer to plastic. I’ve had my T2 one for a few years though. At the time I had looked everywhere for something suitable to brew iced tea in and the T2 one was the only one I could find. The Kmart one is the smaller sized one that T2 do. 
Kimrose
1416 posts
I got the 1.2 litre one instead of the 2 litre one as I am the only one that drinks tea and it fits in the fridge better.
MareeB
5241 posts
I've been in the office with my jacket on all day. So glad to be home to feel some of this warmth everyone is talking about :)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
I’m loving this hot weather, but a little bit of rain would be nice, too.  Rowing and doing yoga in this heat (at home) is not pleasant, and it’s hard to stay motivated. 

I feel sorry for my FurKid. He’s a ginger tabby, and cats don’t sweat and can’t pant like dogs do to cool down, so I’ve been putting ice cubes in his water bowl and have been wetting his fur, ears and paws with a wet cloth every couple of hours, just to try help cool him down a bit. He’s just been “wiped down” and is now lying under the ceiling fan with damp fur.  He no longer runs away from the wet cloth, so maybe it is helping him to cool down. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I was outside all day today - yeeeeee now I know what you guys were talking about!
SmileyPisces
253 posts
Yes, weather has been crazy hot. Glad we’ve got a bit of wind coming through now. 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!