Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR, What to wear

6 posts, 4 members
Kimrose
1419 posts
Hi to our lovely south Island members, I am on holiday this coming week and will be in Queenstown, Dunedin, Timaru and christchurch and I was wondering how the weather is right now.  Will I need to pack winter woolies or an assortment of clothes.  I am really looking forward to seeing our gorgeous South Island and we have a few activities lined up already.
MareeB
5244 posts
Ooh that's exciting Kim! well, it's four-seasons-in-one-day island, so summer clothes for the middle of the day but warmer clothes for the start and end of the day, and a jacket for any other possibilities. Right at this moment it's gorgeous!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Thanks Maree, so looking forward spending time there. Sounds much like it is here so that is good, no need for new clothes!
trudijoy
8375 posts
The key to surviving the South Island is layers! I’m constantly in Dunedin for work and I swear by little singlet tops under nice, light tops, with a cardigan and a scarf stashed in my handbag, paired with black jeans, or a skirt. I take full length footless tights with me in case I’m not warm in the skirt. And this time of year I take a jacket and boots as well. Won’t be super freezing but places like Queenstown get sharp temp drops after dark,
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Today was super hot but it chills down fast when the sun goes. So definitely some warm clothes for the evening. Have fun!
Kimrose
1419 posts
Thanks Trudi, I have packed footless tights and have a scarf handy in my bag. We are also going for high tea at Larnoch Castle in Dunedin, so looking forward to that.  Lisa Lou, we have heaps planned.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!