Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR What movies have you been watching?

106 posts, 13 members
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yup Neve Campbell, courtney cox and David Arquette a.k.a Dewey hehe
shazatron101
5112 posts
Encanto! Songs dragged a bit but overall was a lovely movie
shazatron101
5112 posts
Looking forward to scream!! Oh i loved that series. Also loved the scary movie version hahaha oh cindy you have my heart
Toni-Lee
503 posts
I watched Encanto with my daughter on Monday, pretty cool movie. 
MareeB
5241 posts
What is it about Toni-Lee? I watched 6 Minutes to Midnight last night. It was good. Eddie Izzard has been in a lot of movies I've watched lately. I like him.
shazatron101
5112 posts
I feel like eddie izzard is now a woman.. or part woman..??? Idk anymore

Encanto, they get powers at a certain age, like one is super strong, one is beauty and grace and can make flowers, one can have visions of something that may or may not come true and then one didnt get powers and its about her. It aint bad lol
tabucutie
1811 posts
Never got in to the Scream series though I enjoyed the Scary Movie parodies.

Watched 2012, it was so good. Yes, late to the bandwagon I know. Maybe it's just the huge screen and surround sound, thoroughly enjoyed it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Jungle Cruise (disney+)
Ghost in the Shell (disney+)
tabucutie
1811 posts
State of Mind (drama) -NF
Murder by Numbers (thriller/crime) -NF
MareeB
5241 posts
I finished both seasons of Bloom ondemand. It was really good. Now I'm watching Station 13 also ondemand. Not quite sure what I think of it yet.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Just Googled bloom, looks interesting. Will have to try an episode.
MareeB
5241 posts
Its really good Tabu. Just a different type of plot from the usual stuff.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Lovely rainy day so I was hoping to blob out and watch some movies while bubs is snoozing.....but i literally can't find anything I want to watch
Mumof3Munchkins
2718 posts
I don't usually watch movies (I'm more a TV series kind of gal) but while we were away in Auckland over the weekend, we watched a couple.

The Emperor
Great White
The Witches (one with Anne Hathaway in it)

The Emperor and Great White were quite good but didn't think much of The Witches.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
These are both on Netflix:
- The Guilty
- The Dressmaker

I still want to watch:
- Red Notice
- The Good Liar
MareeB
5241 posts
Looks like a wet weekend. I'm almost finished Station 11  - first couple of eps weren't great but got a lot better after that. Then I'm going to binge the new season of The Sinner.
tabucutie
1811 posts
I did start watching Bloom but it's very slow. Finding it  abit difficult to get into.
tabucutie
1811 posts
-I want you back (AP) romcom
-Songbird (AP) thriller
- Love and Leashes (NF) erotic drama

Did finish both seasons of bloom. 
shazatron101
5112 posts
The kings man (?) It was a bit long winded but good
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Spenser Confidential (NF) 
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Suicide Squad (2021) comedy action really enjoyed this
-Locked Down (neon)
-Nobody 
-The Hitman's Bodyguard (really enjoyed)
-Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard (sequel disappointing)
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Death on the Nile (neon?) Decent not as good as murder on the orient express which fully grabbed my attention. Felt a bit of boredom in some places with this one.
tabucutie
1811 posts
All on NF
-Brazen
-The Weekend Away
-Choose or Die
-Charlie's Angel's ( the new one)
-Things Heard & Seen
-Addicted
-The Last Daughter
-Don't Say A Word
-The Mystery of Marilyn Monroe:unheard tapes
-The 5th Wave
-Book Club
-Something's Gotta Give
-Love Actually

-The Frighteners
-The Big Wedding

Particularly into not recent rom come if anyone has any suggestions

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I watched Suicide Squad 2 the other night and it's so funny especially the Shark....it's CGI and Sylvester Stallone is the voice, so good!
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Scenes of a sexual nature (AP)
-A Perfect Pairing (NF)
-The Stepfather (NF)
-Blast From The Past
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I watched the new Halloween the other night....it's not bad and also the remake of Candyman. I remember it was so scary when I watched it as a kid lol.
MareeB
5241 posts
I finally started season 2 of 13 Reasons Why. I only have the last episode left to watch. I'll be interested to see if it leads where I think it will. I work with youth and they describe school exactly the way it is portrayed. Geez what happened to NZ?????
tabucutie
1811 posts
On leave from work so imagine I will get to watch a few movies this coming week. Kicking off my this week with:
-Downton Abbey A New Era
-Notting Hill
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Went to movies to watch magic mike 3 with my girlfriends, and going to see Scream 6 next week :) 
Also watched A Man Called Otto with Tom hanks, really enjoyed that one. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm mainly watching MAFS Aum and the Last of Us. The one Mandalorian episode that has released so far was good.
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Movies recently seen:
The Dish (an old movie, but a good one, on NF)
Glass Onion (a murder mystery)
The School of Good & Evil
Passengers
All Quiet on the Western Front
The Duke (Helen Mirren & Matthew Goode) this weekend, apparently it's based on a true story.

Also been watching The Last of Us, Swamp Thing (neon), just finished Blockbuster and 1899 - what a mind bender! 
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Yes I'm also a fan of MAFS, I'm currently watching the episode where they are at the retreat :)
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm so annoyed at all the MAFS spoilers coming up on my feed!!!

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
What has everyone been watching? I watched the latest Scream movie with some original cast members.....Skeet Urlich is still hot lol. Bird Box Barcelona is quite good, different from the first movie but along the same lines. 
EliseMM
120 posts
Watched Barbie tonight and loved it!!!

I watched Flight Plan with Jodi Foster recently and enjoyed it. 

Currently binging Frasier though - such a classic TV show and makes me laugh out loud 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
People are raving about Barbie so I will definitely go see it!
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Barbie movie was actually quite funny and definitely not what I expected. I personally would not re-watch.
Insidious The Red Door was okay, only watched it because I've seen the last four. 
If your a fan of Tom Cruise you definitely need to see Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 1, loved it. 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Has anyone been to The Silky Otter cinema? We saw a movie this week and I will not go to a normal cinema again. It was awesome! Reclining chairs, you can order food and they bring it to you while watching the movie, super comfortable seats with lots of room. Highly recommend. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm so looking forward to seeing Barbie. I love the shorts ...
Pat17
385 posts
I am wanting to go and see Oppenheimer as I think that will be a really good movie.
Millyw
63 posts
Lisa-lou, yes silky Otter theatres are the best!! My kids love them too, the seats are amazing

Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Milly....yes! I couldn't believe it lol so fancy :-) 
Pat I'd like to see that too.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oppenheimer does look interesting. I just watched Red Joan and the Manhatten Project was mentioned. There's always a lot going on that ordinary people have no idea about.
MareeB
5241 posts
Tabu did you know there is a new Rupaul's Drag Race Down under on TVNZ? it's just started.
tabucutie
1811 posts
No I didn't know. Will have to check it out sometime
MareeB
5241 posts
I'm re watching the RuPaul Drag Race Uk seasons. I love them so much, so much talent and gorgeous make up and clothing :)
Millyw
63 posts
Im keen to see Oppenheimer too, just need to figure out when I can make time for a three hour movie lol! 
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
It's 3 hours? Lol well that's me out
Millyw
63 posts
I was talking to my mum about three hour movies, I said how good would it be if they had the first half in the morning, then a nice long intermission and the second half after lunch lol! 
Pat17
385 posts
I went to the movies and saw Oppenheimer and loved it.So well acted and such a great movie.

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!