Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR What movies have you been watching?

106 posts, 13 members
tabucutie
1811 posts
As a break from binging series, I'm interested to read what movies you've all been watching and if you would recommend any.

This week I've watched:
-Escape Room 2017 (Amazon Prime) highly recommend if you enjoy escape room movies. 
-Follow Me 2020 (can't remember which streaming service had this) escape room, meets saw, meets hostel. This one is a lot and won't be everybody.
-Afterlife of the Party 2021 (NF) comedy movie an recently released. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
With being so busy lately at work I haven't had the brainpower to make it through movies I haven't  seen before so I've been rewatching stuff from mysky like:

- the fantastic beasts movies
- friends with benefits ( one of my fave rom coms)

but mostly watching tv shows 

I have crazy rich Asians to watch at some stage. 

I wanna watch the Camila Cabello Cinderella movie but I think it's on Amazon prime And I don't have that 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Crazy Rich Asians is a good watch.

Briefly considered Camilla Cabello (sp?) movie but not enough to actually watch it.
tabucutie
1811 posts
7500 and Horizon Line on Amazon Prime. Both plane drama/thrillers.
MareeB
5241 posts
I just watched The Sounds on Neon. NZ made and pretty good.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Tried to get into  The Sounds but just couldn't. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I watched Greenland on Neon last week. It was ok.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Free Guy on Disney+. Glad to watch it as missed in cinemas due to lockdown 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Vacation Friends (Amazon Prime) Crack up comedy
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (Amazon Prime) 
The Tomorrow War (Amazon Prime) 
Grandma's Boy
MareeB
5241 posts
I think I need Amazon Prime Tabucutie ...
tabucutie
1811 posts
There is a lot more content than I originally thought. Definitely recommend trying it out for a month Maree :)
MareeB
5241 posts
Thanks Tabucutie. I'll have a look :)
tabucutie
1811 posts
-Infinite(YT$3) an action/fantasy I missed in cinemas due to lockdown
-Happier Than Ever (disney+)
tabucutie
1811 posts
Fat Fiction (documentary on YT)
Food As Medicine (documentary on YT)
Greenland( action movie A.P) really got into this one!
Boss Level (sci fi/ action NF)

MareeB
5241 posts
I loved Ru Paul UK 2. I enjoyed Greenland as well.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Venom let there be carnage. Ohhhhh so good!!!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Rupaul UK 2 was really entertaining.  Currently watching the 3rd season, not many stand outs.
MareeB
5241 posts
Oooh Shazzie, just watched the trailer - I'm going to have to watch the movie!
shazatron101
5112 posts
The one masterpiece that truly has my whole heart - LORD OF THE RINGS 

Maybe i lie, cos i also love the hobbit just as much but man. These movies are just. Friggen magical
MareeB
5241 posts
I feel the same about Harry Potter Shaz. Yesterday I watched a movie called "Peanut Butter Falcon" that was cute. It has to be searched on google for a free view of it. Its about a wee guy with Down Syndrome who escapes from his residential home and goes on an adventure.
MareeB
5241 posts
AAAAAh just noticed Tabu said Ru Paul UK Season 3 - whoohoo found it ondemand  - now that's what my week is gonna be about!!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
I've not watched a decent movie in a while! I quite like watching below deck which I think is on bravo, the other night naked attraction was on lmao for anyone that has seen it before you will know what that is about. My mum was at my place and couldn't believe what she was seeing bhahahaha!
tabucutie
1811 posts
I haven't watched LOTR in years but I was really really into it at the time.

HP all of them I usually watch every few years. The first one is one of my all time favs.

I enjoyed the cast of the uk rupaul s2 so much, the s3 cast is not as enthralling. Enjoy Maree!

NF released some new movies recently so looks like its gonna be a quiet day in with the tele. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Some new releases on NF
-Red Notice (action film quite liked)
-The Hunt (dark satire/thriller)
-Hypnotic (psychological thriller)
RamblingRose
1280 posts
We're busy watching the Harry Potter movies on Neon.  We have to do one per night for the next few nights, as they're leaving Neon soon. 

Not a movie, but we've become hooked on the Aussie Gold Hunters and Outback Opal Hunters series (both OnDemand).  
MareeB
5241 posts
OnDemand has the most things going on at the moment.
MareeB
5241 posts
Tabu I am LOVING RuPaul 3. I agree though, season 1 was so good, I think it set the bar too high for any other season to meet it. It was the funniest. But I am enjoying this season so far - episode 4 tomorrow.
AboutFace
412 posts
Love Harry Potter and most movies with Adam Sandler and Mike Myers plus James Bond. In The Persuit Of Happiness is based on a true story and is worth watching. 
tabucutie
1811 posts
Awesome Maree :) Think I've got a couple episodes left. I'll get round to it eventually lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
Watching IT chapter 2, again. The clown scares the tatas right off my body.. the movie itself is very, very good but the clown? No like
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Shaz, do you like true crime? TVNZ on demand has a series on John Wayne Gacy, The Killer Clown. 
MareeB
5241 posts
I hate clowns too Shaz. The Character Charity Kase on RuPaul season 3 was decidedly creepy for that reason!!!
MareeB
5241 posts
Final of Big Brother tonight. I so sad, I enjoyed it so much.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Awesome, got to catch up on the last couple episodes of that too
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Maree I've been so exhausted that I have fallen asleep during the last 2 episodes! But I cheated and googled it to see who won lol
shazatron101
5112 posts
I hope luke won. I watched him on survivor and only just yesterday realized it was him in the house. He seems like a fantastic guy so yeah  hope he won vs those other air heads
trudijoy
8375 posts
i really enjoyed BBVIP AU and i'm delighted with the winner!

I'm loving four days a week of singing comps plus the block atm, and survivor 41 is insane as well, love it so much 
MareeB
5241 posts
OMG Trudi - I forgot to watch the finale!! I'm going to do it now - thank you so much for not telling us who won x
trudijoy
8375 posts
i'll never be the person who spoils the ending!  
MareeB
5241 posts
And I appreciate it :)
It was soooo good, I loved it, and I would have been happy with any of the three but it was a lovely ending.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yep was really feel-good start to finish, eh Maree! 
MareeB
5241 posts
It was Trudi. I really admire them all, because it looks gruelling!
tabucutie
1811 posts
Movies I've watched in the last month:)

-Boss Level (action) NF
-The Princess Switch 3 (family Xmas) NF
-Desire (spicy/drama) AP
-American Karmasutra (spicy/drama) AP
-Red Notice (action) NF
-The Hunt (dark satire thriller) NF
-Hypnotic (thriller) NF
-Chaos Walking (Sci fi/adventure) AP
-Voyagers (Sci fi/thriller) AP
-The Protégé (Action/thriller) AP

Didn't think I'd watched much, lol.
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Haha that's a great effort Tabu! I have hardly watched any but last night I watched a quiet place 2 because I liked the first one.  It's good.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Was it on a streaming service lisa?
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
No it was on sky tv :-)
MareeB
5241 posts
I loved 1 and 2 Of  Quiet Place. Absolutely excellent.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Quiet Place 2 is on Neon, I will get round to watching it sometime:)
Toni-Lee
503 posts
Did anyone like the Scream Movies? So Number 5 is currently at the movies with some of the original actors. First one came out back in 1996 haha. I so have to watch!!!
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Yes Toni I loved the scream movies! That's so cool they have some of the original actors 

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!