Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

Nbr weird things

12 posts, 9 members
shazatron101
5112 posts
i just found a self adhesive gem in my hair, which isnt too odd as i was decorating my slides earlier

But it got me wondering, whats the weirdest thing you've found on your person?

Mine is probably an earplug in my gruts hahahaha (mr shaz uses them to sleep, at the time the kid was waking during the night and he had to work) and they tend to roam in the bed when they fall out of his ears. How it ended up with my nether yayas is another question i have no answer for
Lisa-Lou
2679 posts
Not me but I remember walking through the supermarket with my brother one morning and he must have put yesterdays pants on and a pair of jocks fell out his leg hole and onto the ground hahahaha he quickly picked them up and put them in his pocket.
MareeB
5244 posts
Its usually sticking plaster that starts off covering a wound but turns up stuck somewhere else the next day ...
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
For me it's not so much weird things on my person but weird marks, like random bruises or paper-type cuts that I have absolutely no idea how or where I go, they just turn up and I only notice them when they start to  hurt.
tabucutie
1811 posts
Oh that makes me laugh shaz and lisa! Good way to start Sunday morning at work. 

The only funny thing that comes to mind is: I remember waking up one morning as a teenager covered in chocolate as I vaguely remembered I had woken up briefly during the night for a snack that was next to the bed.  Must have fallen asleep before I finished it.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Hahahahahahaha ooh these stories are entertaining hahaha

Oh ccrystal thise make me rage!!! I usually find out ive grated my hand the same way grrrrr

Bahahahahahahaha tabu well lucky you knew it was chocolate lmfao
SooziesWorld
2999 posts
Yeap, I'm a member of a random bruise brigade too! Those little plastic gems get everywhere! I had a lanyard from Smiggle with them on and I'm still finding them even though I through the lanyard out months ago,because they kept failing off. 
itsclearascrystal
2056 posts
I know right Shaz. Graters and peelers are the hand's worst enemy.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Or burning yourself and then finding out later when the burn goes somewhere hot, that seems to be my life atm
RamblingRose
1280 posts
Random bruises for me, too. 

Back in the day when shops still put sticky price tags on goods, I ended up walking around for who knows how many hours with a 1.99 price tag stuck on the bum of my jeans.  I only found it later that night, and asked the boyfriend at the time I'd he'd noticed.  He said he had and that it had been there most of the day, thought it was cute, which is why he didn't tell me ... That price that got glued into my diary. 

Rose petals inside my wedding dress. How that many rose petals ended up inside the tight bodice of my wedding dress, we'll never know.  We used rose petals instead of confetti, and there was literally a small basket full stuck inside my dress when I took it off at the end of the night. 

More recently, beads, diamanté's or glitter found in random places, often days later ... The joys of working with these items. 
siouxsannah
261 posts
Random bruises and paper cuts! I don't know what it is, but paper cuts always hurt so much worse than other injuries, even though they are so minor. 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Yeah me too with random bruises (and scratches). 

I often also find things in my bra, curse of having boobs lol

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!