Vault

Max value reached

Adding this item would put you over your total vault limit of $250. please review your cart to stay under the limit.

NBR Weekend plans?

12 posts, 6 members
trudijoy
8375 posts
It's raining AGAIN in Akl but i still think I'll go to the Diwali Festival tomorrow and maybe do some shopping too.

I'm still celebrating my amazing week (I got promoted!) and feeling the need to buy myself something pretty haha.

What's on the cards for all you lovelies this weekend?
MissQT
1547 posts
I'm going out for brunch tomorrow with some friends to a nice cafe in the city. I'm hoping the weather is good here too.
Macs
5351 posts
I'm working early morning shifts . While moving house again. Luckily I won't need to move for 2 years after this move. I've been cleaning ceilings and walls. I can't wait for it to be over 
trudijoy
8375 posts
Diwali was pretty cool, got some henna, had a mango lassi, wandered around...

If you're going and you want henna, shop around The first place I went to quoted $40 for the double hand design i wanted and i ended up getting it for $20 and i'm stoked with it.
Julieal
915 posts
Congrats  Trudi for the promotion .We have been staying up in Ak for last 2 weeks but on our way home this weekend to Tauranga.
trudijoy
8375 posts
Thanks Julie! Pretty excited :) ooh I love Tga too!
shazatron101
5112 posts
My weekend was so relaxed. Friday night we went to my brother in laws 21st dinner - but the best part was the Christmas shop afterwards. And cos it was dark the lights looked SO much better :D. Saturday was so hot and warm, so I got the lawns done and a fair bit of washing, and on Sunday we went visiting my muvva so that was nice too :D

Labour weekend I'm most excited for - I hijacked some deck cleaner from my mum's place so that's going to get nice and sparkly, ready for a stain when we can afford it. Just pray that my waterblaster works as I've done 1/3 of the deck already but it was all by hand (and I'm paying for it today!) hahahaha
Julieal
915 posts
I am looking foreward to Labour Weekend -Hope weather is good as we are going to New Plymouth -my partner has family there and parents and brother are buried there so will be nice for him to have some special family time.
trudijoy
8375 posts
gosh yeah I hope the weather is nice too. Sounds like a nice weekend you have planned Julie. I'm probs heading up north then back for the markets on Monday :) Will be amazing to slow down for three days!
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh yes, some nice weather would be good! the cold weather is getting very drilling down here in the south.
shazatron101
5112 posts
Enjoy NP Julieal! I know I do when I visit... even though I live here... hahahaha ;-)

I'll pray to someone that you get some sunshine Maree!! <3 or maybe, everyone gets some sunshine ;-)
MareeB
5239 posts
Oh thank you Shaz, you're so sweet xx
It's meant to be warm for the next two days - fingers crossed!

WELCOME TO NZ'S BIGGEST BEAUTY GUIDE!

READ AND WRITE REVIEWS ON YOUR FAVOURITE (or not so favourite!) PRODUCTS!

Sign up to receive our newsletter and stay up to date with all of the latest happenings here at Beauty Review!

You'll be the first to know about Trial Teams, Vault restocks and Giveaways.

We promise never to spam you - only to share the best in NZ beauty!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MAILING LIST!